Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will take a look at it again as soon as i can.

JDamien

Reaction score
Any chance we can get an Updated trainer for 7.0 I would much appreciate it and I'm sure there are others.

Grabarz

Reaction score
Could You update trainer to version 7.0 from steam ? Thanks!

JDamien

Reaction score
New trainer added.

Many and profuse thanks good Sir, I for one am extremely grateful for the time you took to set the trainer up for 7.0 and I hope you are having a great Holiday. :)

Tatu

Reaction score
Thank you.

I want to point out (at least for me). For the Steam version. Inf. Health and Fast Crafting doesn't work (I see on the main post Fast Crafting isn't listed, but the trainer got it). All other work.

However, on a retail version, all except Fast Crafting work.

Happy holidays!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you.

I want to point out (at least for me). For the Steam version. Inf. Health and Fast Crafting doesn't work (I see on the main post Fast Crafting isn't listed, but the trainer got it). All other work.

However, on a retail version, all except Fast Crafting work.

Happy holidays!
You have to construct something then activate crafting cheat.

sp00nk

Donor
Reaction score
the trainer works for me mostly ( except inf health and inf integrity don't work at all) but I have the problem that after a short while I get stuck in open menus like open inventory or trade and I can't exit the screens and have to shut down and restart the game.

Tatu

Reaction score
You have to construct something then activate crafting cheat.

I see, thanks!

the trainer works for me mostly ( except inf health and inf integrity don't work at all) but I have the problem that after a short while I get stuck in open menus like open inventory or trade and I can't exit the screens and have to shut down and restart the game.

The problem with the stuck menus are not because of the trainer, but bugs within the game.

sp00nk

Donor
Reaction score
The problem with the stuck menus are not because of the trainer, but bugs within the game.
Oh okay, are you sure? What about the inf health and inf integrity cheats? How do I get those to work?

Tatu

Reaction score
Oh okay, are you sure? What about the inf health and inf integrity cheats? How do I get those to work?

I'm sure. They have been reported a few times since the release of the game.

They work fine for me. Are you sure you are using the latest version? Inf. health didn't work for me on the Steam version, but on a retail one.

ryder000

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.Any chance to fix inf health for the Steam version?

sp00nk

Donor
Reaction score
I'm sure. They have been reported a few times since the release of the game.

They work fine for me. Are you sure you are using the latest version? Inf. health didn't work for me on the Steam version, but on a retail one.
oh ok thanks for the info. I have the latest steam version of the game (danger update) and latest trainer but inf integrity does nothing. when I activate it the integrity still goes down...:(

stassy

Reaction score
7.2 version doesn't seem to fix integrity or pet health (still decrease for horse), can't activate food even after giving food.
There are new options like repair element that is apparently not shared with crafting, would be nice to have a fast repair option.
All others options are working fine