Trainer Search

MiniMewtwo2014

Reaction score
No. It does not. No trainer on this site works in multiplayer in any game, and no trainer ever will, as far as I know.
Wrong. I just tested it and it does work. But must have no other online players in game and you must be the host

MiniMewtwo2014

Reaction score
No I mean BEFORE any other players join. I did this before my friend joined and I managed to get infinite gold... (with the side effect of him losing 1000 for some reason)

Darhlas

Reaction score
No I mean BEFORE any other players join. I did this before my friend joined and I managed to get infinite gold... (with the side effect of him losing 1000 for some reason)
Hmm.. Interesting. However, I am pretty sure that the trainers on this site are not intended to be used in Multiplayer.

MiniMewtwo2014

Reaction score
Hmm.. Interesting. However, I am pretty sure that the trainers on this site are not intended to be used in Multiplayer.
I know but I'm just laughing my a** off on how I now have infinite gold and infinite resources and my friends just sitting there thinking WTF XD

lugerm

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Civilization V DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8
Civilization V Gods And Kings DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8
Civilization V Brave New World DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8

Options :
  1. Inf.Cash
  2. Inf.Health
  3. Inf.Movement
  4. Inf.Strategic Resources
  5. Fast Production
  6. Fast Title Improvement
  7. Fast Research
  8. Fast Construction
Notice:
  • Start game world then activate trainer
  • If you have Brave New world DLC then use Brave New World Trainer , If you have Gods and Kings DLC then use Gods and Kings Trainer , If you don't have Gods and Kings or Brave New World DLCS then use the first trainer .
Works great! 6/8/2016,
Althought could you possible make a slder or something for the gold hack, 999999 is pretty obvious

meski3abala

Reaction score
not working my game is Civilization V Brave New World ver :1.0.3.279
and i disabled the dlc nothing happend

robyiset

Reaction score
if I have both of DLC and play with both of them, What trainer should I use?

jackracker

Reaction score
I've tried both vanilla and BNW trainer. Both trainers are not working. I have all DLC installed.

Reaction score
I've tried both vanilla and BNW trainer. Both trainers are not working. I have all DLC installed.
That's weird. The Brave New World trainer works just fine for me, and I have all the DLCs too. Remember to start the game first and then the trainer. If it still ain't working, try run the trainer as administrator.