Trainer Search

mako323

Reaction score
Hi!! Thanks for this! Everything works perfectly! Except farther into the game, the "Fast Production" cheat stops working for some of the wonders? Do you know why? Everything else works fine though.. like during the start it builds all the wonders after one turn but the later wonders take the regular amount of time to finish producing.

HelloImARetard

Reaction score
Does it works with Scenarios ?..

I tried activating it but it keeps doing the 'error' sound (not a voice but,you get the idea),and it doesn't turns red.

sir22000022

Reaction score
If you have Brave New world DLC then use Brave New World Trainer , If you have Gods and Kings DLC then use Gods and Kings Trainer , If you don't have Gods and Kings or Brave New World DLCS then use the first trainer
What if I have the two DLCs?
Because I want to have both DLCs

Qmakaveli

Reaction score
It doesnt work for me When I start up the game then the trainer. The commands never go red. Well they did one time but then the window closed

mr4fan

Reaction score
дайте трейнер для 1.0.3.44!!!!!!!! Очень надо вы_бать турков!!!

tristram8

Reaction score
Hi, somehow most of the trainer functions stopped working.
I try my best to explain : The first time i used this trainer in a multiplayer game, everything worked as intended, only after a couple of rounds when i had 2-3 citys the wonders sometimes didnt produce instant. Also when i tried the trainer in a multipaye game with 2 friends, my friend was the host and instead of me he got the 100k gold ^^.

So whenever i load up civ5 now with dx11 and start the brave new world trainer (i got all dlcs) only inf. movement works and nothing else..

pokedonz

Reaction score
Hey all the codes but the strategic resources one works for me, like is there a requirement for it

alucard_b

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Civilization V DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8
Civilization V Gods And Kings DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8
Civilization V Brave New World DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8

Options :
  1. Inf.Cash
  2. Inf.Health
  3. Inf.Movement
  4. Inf.Strategic Resources
  5. Fast Production
  6. Fast Title Improvement
  7. Fast Research
  8. Fast Construction
Notice:
  • Start game world then activate trainer
  • If you have Brave New world DLC then use Brave New World Trainer , If you have Gods and Kings DLC then use Gods and Kings Trainer , If you don't have Gods and Kings or Brave New World DLCS then use the first trainer .
Thanks bro i should try :)

Alex Gale

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Civilization V DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8
Civilization V Gods And Kings DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8
Civilization V Brave New World DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8

Options :
  1. Inf.Cash
  2. Inf.Health
  3. Inf.Movement
  4. Inf.Strategic Resources
  5. Fast Production
  6. Fast Title Improvement
  7. Fast Research
  8. Fast Construction
Notice:
  • Start game world then activate trainer
  • If you have Brave New world DLC then use Brave New World Trainer , If you have Gods and Kings DLC then use Gods and Kings Trainer , If you don't have Gods and Kings or Brave New World DLCS then use the first trainer .
Help! i ran the game first with both dlcs and ran the main game trainer and it worked. But now i closed Civ V and started it again and closed and ran the trainer again and it wouldn't work. All it says when i press f1 is Game Module not running! make sure to start game world first and then trainer. Oh and when i check the bottom-left corner it says game is on and the process its looking for is CivilizationV_DX11.exe but im running directx 9

arcticgale

Reaction score
it seems the trainer cant be used in scenario, it works perfect in Random Map game, but it says the Game Module not running

Edit : Use Vanilla trainer if you play scenario, it works for Mongol scenario so far

Last edited: