Trainer Search

Rabiid

Reaction score
Hey, If someone could answer, everything started to work fine, Pressed f1 for inf money, when i go to press anyother f Key, It doesnt activate.

Thanks in advance

sonkko

Reaction score
i start the trainer and the game and i have brave new world v.1.0.3.144 but it still says game is off

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i start the trainer and the game and i have brave new world v.1.0.3.144 but it still says game is off
make sure you using game version same as trainer version,you tried open the game then enter in gameworld(where you can do stuff,playing) then open the trainer?

DarkCourt

Reaction score
There is one catch: if you start scenario from, say, Gods and Kings, then you need to launch trainer for G&K. If scenario is from original CivV etc. It may be simpler if you try trainers for other versions in case one doesn't work :).

Krisuu88

Reaction score
The Trainer is not working.....
I have Brave new world ver 1.0.3.144 and when i start the game first and trainer i have write on status Game is Off .
When i start trainer first and the game i have write in status Game is Off

Nothing don't work

chris

Donor
Reaction score
The Trainer is not working.....
I have Brave new world ver 1.0.3.144 and when i start the game first and trainer i have write on status Game is Off .
When i start trainer first and the game i have write in status Game is Off

Nothing don't work

did you try Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3

and also did you read the notice?

Notice:
  • Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
  • Start single player first then activate the trainer .

Guy70

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the trainer - it's great, but I wanted to suggest an option of super damage – the units deal 999 damage or something like that.

Anyway, thanks and sorry for my English, I'm not very good at this.

mg351111

Reaction score
i cant activate trainer how can i? i write te mrantifun.net but it doesn't work

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i cant activate trainer how can i? i write te mrantifun.net but it doesn't work

Notice:
  • Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
  • Start single player first then activate the trainer .

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
i cant open the trainer but i think that just my winrar (he is saying that the trainer could not found)

chris

Donor
Reaction score
i cant open the trainer but i think that just my winrar (he is saying that the trainer could not found)
hi there, your anti virus/firewall could have blocked it, temporary turn off your antivirus/firewall and try the download again, once its downloaded extract it from winrar/winzip, put the trainer on your exception list of your antivirus/firewall. make sure you start the game first then start the trainer :)

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
hi there, your anti virus/firewall could have blocked it, temporary turn off your antivirus/firewall and try the download again, once its downloaded extract it from winrar/winzip, put the trainer on your exception list of your antivirus/firewall. make sure you start the game first then start the trainer :)
but how do i add it to my antivirus exception list (my antivirus is blokking it)

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
google the name of your anti virus and search it on how to add a program to exception list :) its easy with Google ;)
Thanks a lot for your help, i can open it now but cant activate it, i know the notice and i did those but still i cant activate it.

Senpai

Reaction score
The game is on...can`t use any of the options.There is no place in the trainer to tye mrantifun.net.Tried all trainers, none work.Got the goty edition of the game.