Trainer Search

pisola

Reaction score
I keep on getting a beeping sound when i turn it on and play the game. It Wont activate the F1 button either
well i too first time cant use the trainer, they all activated F2-F9, except the F1
but idk wht kinda hell i go through, the F1 button magically works!(seriously, idk wht happen either to that state)
maybe change ur option a little bit, switch between the DirectX9-DirectX10 and 11, etc... i do those too when it still cant work

Snaggles

Reaction score
Lol doesn't seem like this will get an update.. As I said, just get an older version through unconventional methods if you really want to play with a trainer. Use an older trainer version for an older game, and if it does get updated, then use the latest one for the legit version.

pisola

Reaction score
got 1 report again to mrantifun:
- sometimes after we activated the trainer and choose whatever option u want, when u want to upgrade an unit in ur country/city territory, u might crash the game... sometimes u wont, sometimes u will...

idk... what is this randomness for trainer 276 in 279 version? sometimes it work wonders, sometimes u might wish u wanna smash the keyboard... lol

anyway, thats my report for the bug i found today, mrantifun. thx as always :3

HUEHUE3BR

Reaction score
got 1 report again to mrantifun:
- sometimes after we activated the trainer and choose whatever option u want, when u want to upgrade an unit in ur country/city territory, u might crash the game... sometimes u wont, sometimes u will...

idk... what is this randomness for trainer 276 in 279 version? sometimes it work wonders, sometimes u might wish u wanna smash the keyboard... lol

anyway, thats my report for the bug i found today, mrantifun. thx as always :3
276 works with 279?lol

pisola

Reaction score
It doesn't, he's probably using an older version.
lol it works to me, u know
im using 279 version from steam. at first it didnt work, but idk what kind of magic after i randomly change whatever option i can change in the game, then it works... trust me, i really dont know what happened too
but then, maybe because forced trainer in different version, it doesnt work really well. even now i must turn on and then turn off whenever before i end turn the game, because sometimes it crashed the game really hard

HUEHUE3BR

Reaction score
lol it works to me, u know
im using 279 version from steam. at first it didnt work, but idk what kind of magic after i randomly change whatever option i can change in the game, then it works... trust me, i really dont know what happened too
but then, maybe because forced trainer in different version, it doesnt work really well. even now i must turn on and then turn off whenever before i end turn the game, because sometimes it crashed the game really hard
LOL,i prefer and update for 279 version than turn on and turn off,every turn

pisola

Reaction score
LOL,i prefer and update for 279 version than turn on and turn off,every turn
PRECISELY!
yeah thats right, i too WOULD prefer if mrantifun released us the the correct trainer for 279... but now? there
obviously, i couldnt exactly use below 279 game cause i play it on steam, and i dont wanna use the retail below 279 one too

so, before mrantifun released the 279 trainer, i think i wanna reveal what kind of error before and after u use the latest trainer for the upcoming 279 trainer
this kind of error reporting is pretty crucial before u make a precise trainer for a right version, i think (im a programmer too, but not in gaming department lol)

İsmail08

Reaction score
Hi I download Sid Meier Civilization 5 Trainer I opened but when I press F1 that was not be red and didin't work trainer.And Im use Steam version

pisola

Reaction score
Hi I download Sid Meier Civilization 5 Trainer I opened but when I press F1 that was not be red and didin't work trainer.And Im use Steam version
officially, mrantifun latest trainer, which is 276 version, not supposed to work in 279 version in the steam version.
that was the case to me too, but then it works for me magically. seriously, i really dont know what happened too to work in that way

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
What we must do is just wait for new trainer from mrantifun