Trainer Search

HUEHUE3BR

Reaction score
When I type in the code to active the trainer then press the button "Active Trainer" Nothing happens at all and I cant activate any of the cheats. Help please
Thanks
verify your version of the game,maybe it is not the same of the trainer

martje

Reaction score
can you please make a trainer for version 1.03.18:)

tiwee

Reaction score
I'm playing on a retail Civilization5, and i inserted the password, mrantinfun.net. It was just no response when i clicked the "Active Trainer" button(But had sound response). Is anything going wrong?

HUEHUE3BR

Reaction score
I'm playing on a retail Civilization5, and i inserted the password, mrantinfun.net. It was just no response when i clicked the "Active Trainer" button(But had sound response). Is anything going wrong?
See the version Trainer-Game are equal each other

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current latest trainer "Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.276 Trainer +8" works perfectly fine for me , Make sure you do the following:
1- Start game and in the game main menu after the game fully loaded open the trainer
2-Make sure you have bought the Brave New World DLC of the game

tanya

Reaction score
Aw I don't have the DLC =( possible you can make one for vanilla version?

ooofffddd

Reaction score
When I try to open the trainer ,It was just no response. There only a background process called "Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.276 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun.EXE" , but no window jump out . I can't use it. Idk why.

Yokubou

Reaction score
For me, there is a response and it does say cheat activated, but none of the options actually do anything anymore

hsun

Reaction score
It seems that the trainer crashes the game after a while of game play if you load a previous game. Seems to work sometimes but it crashes the game most of the times.

trOOly

Reaction score
I can also confirm that the game crashes sometimes when the trainer is activated, especially - at least in my case - when the "Fast Research" option is On.