Trainer Search

Keweq

Reaction score
Found the problem, It works every time with the Complete Edition all DLC's installed, you need to run it on DX 10 and 11 setting, how this works for more of you :)

bannside

Super Donor
Reaction score
i'm trying new trainer on dx11, panel sayes game is on but cheats wouldn't activate on version 1.0.3.279

tried again trainer will not activate but cheats will but don't work

Last edited:

WolfGang210

Reaction score
yeah this is broken, pressing F1 no matter how many times wont activate it on 1.03.279.

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Working just fine - however I have all the DLCs so maybe that's the issue with your games?

Mr AF - any update on these scenarios I mentioned on the previous page? ;>

Keweq

Reaction score
Works fine for me when I run the Civ V on dx10 & dx11 version, I wait until I am in the game and have taken my first turn before activating the trainer and it works for me 100% every time.

Avkula

Reaction score
Working just fine - however I have all the DLCs so maybe that's the issue with your games?

Mr AF - any update on these scenarios I mentioned on the previous page? ;>

I also have complete edition. Don't works.

crystalhellfire

Reaction score
works properly for bnw including its two scenarios "american civil war" and "scramble for africa" but not for vanilla and g&k.

Kiddo75

Reaction score
Doesn't work the base game trainer. :eek:

By the way will Sid Civilization 5 Brave New World V 1.0.3.279 Trainer +8 work on Base game?

Last edited:

Kiddo75

Reaction score
Civilization V Base game Trainer is outdated though.. :'(

room2232

Reaction score
f1 doenst work for me, i think its because it says game is off. I've tried all the cheat versions, none of them work, and i started single player before the cheat. Btw my game is 1.0.3.144 please hellap

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
You need all DLCs for this trainer to work.

Mr AF - do you think it would be possible to get option for inf culture? I know you made such cheat for Beyond Earth ;)

room2232

Reaction score
btw guys. it worked for me, i got 99999 gold but i spent all of it, can i use the trainer again? cuz it wont work the second time

skimi

Reaction score
Okay. Trainer works only in scenarios Brawe new world. It does not work in scenarios Gods and Kings.