Trainer Search

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Mr AF can we get an update so this trainer would work with another scenarios?
I guess version for people without all DLCs would be nice ;)

henrikzar

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the health cheat not working anymore? I'm using the latest trainer and all the other cheats works :)

jboss2244

Reaction score
If you dont have brave new world or in a mod game mode it wont activate........ Just if you have brave new world it should work in scenarios or single player set up games......... Do not open the trainer right off the back wait until you are in a game take one turn and then open the trainer it should activate.

Last edited:

Zenaw45

Reaction score
I have tried to start the trainer numerous times, but every time it has failed. I am on the latest version of the game from Steam. I have started and then activated the trainer, and did exactly what you did in the video. It just does not work. Please update.

Zenaw45

Reaction score
I have tried to start the trainer numerous times, but every time it has failed. I am on the latest version of the game from Steam. I have started and then activated the trainer, and did exactly what you did in the video. It just does not work. Please update.
I am also trying to get the trainer for the regular version of the game. I have no dlc's or expansions.

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Are you sure you have BNW and all the DLCs?
I'm running complete edition from Steam and trainer is working just fine.

On the other side - Mr AF, can we please get version of your trainer to fit standard game and perhaps additional option for culture points? ;>

Sicktag

Reaction score
This used to work for me, but today it does not anymore. It doesn't recognize that the game is running.

Sicktag

Reaction score
Nevermind started trainer first and then used the 10/11 Direct X instead of the 9 and works.

Frod Bonzi

Reaction score
When I open the trainer (no matter what version I try), I can't click the hotkeys... can't activate.... wassup with that?

mamabanger

Reaction score
dude i wont work it says that i cant open the file because i dont have permission also does this when i run it in admin

WolvePlay

Reaction score
Can't activate the Trainer anymore. Cheats can be activated, but they don't work. I'm using the latest Patch and Brave New World.

Sicktag

Reaction score
I forgot that is what you had to do a couple weeks ago.

RockyKen

Reaction score
Hello, having a bit of trouble here. I read other posts so i know what to do. but when i start up my game and my single player, opened my trainer and hit f1, all it did was make a "ding" sound. Nothing happens. Won't work, no color change help please. Thank you