Trainer Search

lozano12

Reaction score
hey. i have a problem with my trainers. Every time I'm using them. It keeps saying ''Game: Off'' even if the game is on

dark_axl21

Reaction score
Guys, I seem to have this weird problem while using the F9 Fast Construction cheat, whenever I build something in the city, it still take an awful amount of turns to get it done.

At the beginning it seems to work fine, where each turn the constructs appear, but after building a few cities, the cheat seems to fail or so.

What seems to be the problem?

Shagguar45

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the health cheat not working anymore? I'm using the latest trainer and all the other cheats works :)

To be honest with you, its not working for me as well. Does anyone know if infinite health goes to something else like cities?

mikesoto811

Reaction score
Trainer wont activate I have version 1.0.3.279 but i dont have brave new world dlc just gods and kings

henrikzar

Reaction score
Trainer wont activate I have version 1.0.3.279 but i dont have brave new world dlc just gods and kings
You need the Brave New World DLC for this trainer to work. I would buy it, it's worth it.

The Jew

Reaction score
The Password section doesn't seem to be there to active the trainer?

Do you need to have all the DLC to be able to play?

CoreyKoopa

Reaction score
I hit F1 Nothing works i have the Right trainers the Code enter isnt working i am using the steam version im using the non DLC trainer

ooofffddd

Reaction score
can not activate the trainer, just like the picture.
large_kFPb_0546000417011e83.jpg

Hide And Seek

Reaction score
您只需启动一个单独的部分,在这之后你做一个窗户后面,你会在见习,你按你需要并推出他们在游戏中的钥匙[

You simply launching a solo part, after this you do a windows back, you will on the Trainee and you press the keys that you need and launch them in the game

Tout simplement tu lance une partie en solo, après ceci tu fait un retour windows, tu va sur le le Trainee et tu appuie sur les touches que tu as besoin et sa les lancera dans la partie

Вы просто начала сольную часть, после этого вы делаете окна назад, вы будете на стажера и нажатии клавиш, что вам нужно, и запустить их в игре

ken preene

Reaction score
I'm running version 1.0.3.279 on steam just the standard civ 5 copy but the trainer doesn't work the older version of the trainer was working fine but i downloaded the new version to match the games current version now it doesn't work??????

Paul7559

Donor
Reaction score
I have the same problem with starting the trainer. I have the most up to date trainer that matches my game version (have all the DLC's running) and I have tried starting the game first, then the trainer, and all I get is a in game menu when I hit F1, but if I start the trainer first, then when I get to the main game menu, all I get is a "DING" when I press F1? The game is shown "on" in the trainer menu, plus if I press the other "F" buttons, they come up as ticked.....just can' activate it!!

ko7tan

Reaction score
can you plz upload them in sendspace.com or mediafire?

daudi89

Reaction score
I have version 1.0.3.18 of brave new world but the trainer wont even activate...*sad sigh :( though it worked for gods and kings

neutron11

Reaction score
traine didn't work in all scenario mode except america scenario
. any trainer ? wanna hunting ahcievmnts