Trainer Search

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Dunno whats going on, but i load up CIV 5, and yet the trainer says the game is not on?
and YES i have all the DLC, and i tried ALL the trainers.

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Ok, i found out my issue, i was running it in direct x 9, when it works for DX 10-11

BlackWingsZ

Reaction score
so now the health trainer (F3) isn't working....and also i can't activate the trainer in scenarios
any help?

Cycomantis

Reaction score
Could we get a trainer posted for Civ V version 1.0.3.279 standalone(no DLC or Brave New World)? I'm running the plain vanilla off of Steam and the trainer for 1.0.3.279 will not activate due to me not having the DLC installed(I assume).

joe808

Reaction score
Yeah the trainer no longer sees the game as on for the steam version.

KeRo77

Donor
Reaction score
I can't seem to get any version working (I have all DLC packs), any chance of an update please ;)

Bananabatman

Reaction score
this safe for multiplayer? i wanna screw my friends over, not LAN tho. a default online game where i just have to invite em

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I wrote this " sorry wron password cant activate!" what to do tell me

well this is all i can tell you if you tried using a old trainer that takes a password to activate it MAF no longer supports those so try updating your game and using a newer -different trainer

YunEmre

Reaction score
A692Np.png

how to fix this problem ? help me

Ziggurat

Reaction score
I downloaded the trainer of last version, also I have all DLC's, trainer works on set up games but not on scenarios? It doesn't get active.

Bananabatman

Reaction score
guys, it works perfectly fine for me on brave new world, i got v 1.0.3.279 all dlc's checked and i just launch it on dx10 mode thing.
works like a miracle