Trainer Search

yehudi71

Super Donor
Reaction score
Aye, I'm sure we're all doing that. But as we said, its not working. Especially for those of us without dlc.

Usavi

Reaction score
the trainer for 1.0.3.144 worked, but noow it doesn't((( don't know what to do((((

Unreal gaming

Reaction score
I brought Sid Meier's Civilization 5 yesterday with Brave New World dlc installed it downloaded the newest trainer V 1.0.3.279 and Inf.Health doesn't work I started the singleplayer game first then opened the trainer exactly how its instructed in the notice. This trainer needs to be updated.

Last edited:

VoltexEy

Reaction score
it's any posibilty to run this trainer in moded game ? it work in single but with mods don't ;/

ofc newst steam version 1.0.3.279

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Aye, I'm sure we're all doing that. But as we said, its not working. Especially for those of us without dlc.

the trainer for 1.0.3.144 worked, but noow it doesn't((( don't know what to do((((

I brought Sid Meier's Civilization 5 yesterday with Brave New World dlc installed it downloaded the newest trainer V 1.0.3.279 and Inf.Health doesn't work I started the singleplayer game first then opened the trainer exactly how its instructed in the notice. This trainer needs to be updated.

it's any posibilty to run this trainer in moded game ? it work in single but with mods don't ;/

ofc newst steam version 1.0.3.279

I use DirectX 10 & 11 but not works on scenarios...

New 3 trainers added , Read notice please and problems let me know .

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
You are the man MrAF \o/

Will be testing it really soon ;D

Ziggurat

Reaction score
Still not working on scenarios. It says "Game module isn't loaded. Start game world, then activate the trainer, also make sure you have Brave New World DLC.

I have the DLC, and playing on scenario mode. It doesn't activate. But in other way, works perfectly in Set-Up Game mod. Thanks Mr.AntiFun. For everything.

yehudi71

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you. As soon as my browser decides to cooperate, I will try it out and tell you how it works!

yehudi71

Super Donor
Reaction score
UPDATE!
So... it looks like as soon as this trainer was updated, Civ 5 had a 1.9 gig update the completely broke this trainer. At best, the trainer will recognise that the game is on, but the trainer will not recognise the loaded game - not scenario mind you. So, I hate to say it, but this unexpected update broke these trainers.

Bennlzh

Reaction score
Hi, i got all dlcs and stuff. I want to use your training when i start a modded custom game. At the main menu i press F1 i see that the trainer is activated. When i am ingame, i enabled all options, they all turn to enabled. How ever none of them actually work. Using windows 8. How can i get it to work?

Bennlzh

Reaction score
Still not working on scenarios. It says "Game module isn't loaded. Start game world, then activate the trainer, also make sure you have Brave New World DLC.

I have the DLC, and playing on scenario mode. It doesn't activate. But in other way, works perfectly in Set-Up Game mod. Thanks Mr.AntiFun. For everything.
How did u get it to work in set up mod game? I did exactly the same, but it did not work. What windows are u using?

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Every trainer is working just fine for me.

I have every DLC and to play normal game I used BNW trainer.
For scenarios make sure to what DLC certain scenario belongs. For mongols I used standard trainer and it worked so get your $hit togather before posting that new trainers are not working.

Ziggurat

Reaction score
How did u get it to work in set up mod game? I did exactly the same, but it did not work. What windows are u using?
I have Win7 32 bit.

Every trainer is working just fine for me.

I have every DLC and to play normal game I used BNW trainer.
For scenarios make sure to what DLC certain scenario belongs. For mongols I used standard trainer and it worked so get your $hit togather before posting that new trainers are not working.

I didn't know that, I will try it right now. Sorry for bothering you. :(

Bennlzh

Reaction score
I figured out why it does not work. I finaly got it too work.
The reason it does not work is because of 2 reasons.
1.: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409596602&searchtext=superpower (super power complete edition.)
2. http://www.picknmixmods.com/mods/d1b6328c-ff44-4b0d-aad7-c657f83610cd/mod.html# (Various DLL mod components (1.0.3.279) )

These 2 basicly almost totally change up the game. Much more tech, buildings, units etc.

MrAntiFun could u maybe make trainer that works with these 2 mods? Since playing these 2 mods, i got so used to it, the game does not seem completed at all without those 2.

However disabling those 2 mods, got it too work for me. So the trainer does work.

These 2 mods are also free to use and get trough steam workshop.

pickle4nickle

Reaction score
Is it possible that for the "Fast Research" cheat that you could make it give you free techs rather than changing the amount of turns for the tech to 1. It's not that big of a deal, just wondering if it would be possible.

Bennlzh

Reaction score
If u use the brazilian mod that gives u all game uniques, when ever u discover an ancient ruin, u get to select several options, including free techs. I also gotten a new era because of it, because it gave me a new era tech lol

Bennlzh

Reaction score
How does the godmode function work? For me it does not work.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
i have this problem too in scenario, the trainer don't work! in randon work but the scenario is more fun and the trainer do nothing!