Trainer Search

Schlonger1

Reaction score
Looks like they've updates the game already! Thanks for the trainer worked fine on the initial release win 10 64bit.

madpluck

Reaction score
That means the Trainer is not working, please wait for an update.
So I don't think that the game has been updated yet. I've experienced this error when I've reloaded a save, and the trainer quits working and just makes the dinging noise. Closing the GAME and relaunching it, then launching the trainer after loading the save, worked for me.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
So I don't think that the game has been updated yet. I've experienced this error when I've reloaded a save, and the trainer quits working and just makes the dinging noise. Closing the GAME and relaunching it, then launching the trainer after loading the save, worked for me.

You can see the version number in the main menu, if its the same as the trainer number, then no update

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
You can see the version number in the main menu, if its the same as the trainer number, then no update

There may have been some kind of weird hotfix, I recently got a 0 byte update to the game for some reason. Mondo bizarre.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Could be, but if the version is still the same, trainer should work fine, anyway there will be an update coming for the trainer

crucian4

Reaction score
Great trainer! Level up option please. One level at a time and a max level option.

marco320

Reaction score
what this "Inf.Nukes" does? awesome work as aways, thank you!!