Trainer Search

gabmens

Reaction score
Can i get any trainer for v 1.0.0.216 ? I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sorry about the delay , I had the trainer completed like days ago just needed some finishing up and i forgot about it , Someone should have sent me a message about this because i don't always check threads and relay on chat and private message for feedback .

Should be up in couple hours .

Mavrek32

Reaction score
When I downloaded the new trainer, I got a Virus Detection hit on windows defender for it. Anyone know the reason?

coldacortez

Reaction score
Thank you so much, you're the man MAF!
Edit: I cant kill anything when using god mode, they just regain the lost health after i hit them. Can you please check that out
Rise and Fall trainer

Last edited:

Rey Noel

Reaction score
When I downloaded the new trainer, I got a Virus Detection hit on windows defender for it. Anyone know the reason?

Newbie to the Trainers eh? Its a false-positive. Nothing to worry about, just place the Trainer in your exceptions.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Any other issue other than god mode cheat?.

CurseBabylon

Super Donor
Reaction score
...there were similar posts before... just check the file with another trusted antivir. The WinDefender somehow get's this wrong. I check with Kaspersky for example and there's no warning.