Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So the trainer for Rise And Fall Expansion is still working fine ,However the trainer for the game without the expansion is half broken and im working on it at the moment .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
While working on the trainer update i figured out the cause of the crashing issue and fixed it , Updated trainers should be up soon .

freakybart

Donor
Reaction score
Hello,

Fast research, Fast recruiting and fast construction doesn't seems to work for me.
It play the windows error sound, and doesn't turn red / work at all.

Already tryed on solo/quick game, custome game, and restarting the whole game / trainer.
Dunno if I'm the only one

lacunahoopla

Reaction score
The most recent Win 10 update has pooped all over my trainers. It deleted +12 & +5 for me. I re-downloaded until I found a +12 up there that works. The +5 is still a no go. I just need $$. Please advise.

mukund2345

Reaction score
It dosent seem to work for me, it just makes a error sound when i press the hotkeys

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It dosent seem to work for me, it just makes a error sound when i press the hotkeys
Go into game world first and once it loads up and you can see the map activate trainer .

Also make sure you are using the right trainer If you have the Rise And Fall Expansion then use "Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Rise And Fall Trainer +12 " , If you don't have the expansion then use "Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Trainer +12 " .

The most recent Win 10 update has pooped all over my trainers. It deleted +12 & +5 for me. I re-downloaded until I found a +12 up there that works. The +5 is still a no go. I just need $$. Please advise.
Disabling live protection in windows defender should fix the issue ,Read above to know which to download .

maccren

Reaction score
Go into game world first and once it loads up and you can see the map activate trainer .

Also make sure you are using the right trainer If you have the Rise And Fall Expansion then use "Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Rise And Fall Trainer +12 " , If you don't have the expansion then use "Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Trainer +12 " .

Disabling live protection in windows defender should fix the issue ,Read above to know which to download .

Mine says it is not compatible with Windows 10. It ran a compatibility troubleshooter and said the file was for windows version 8.
any way around this?

maccren

Reaction score
Mine says it is not compatible with Windows 10. It ran a compatibility troubleshooter and said the file was for windows version 8.
any way around this?

Windows sorted itself out. Works Great! Thanks!!

xavvyj

Reaction score
The "Set money" doesn't seem to work for me. Has anyone had any success with it? Everything else seems to work .

NEVERMIND!!!! I looked up the disable windows defender and afterwards it started working!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Last edited:

arioch666

Reaction score
Game still crashes after a few (4 in this case) turns. Used money and movement one turn. If you like - I saved the logs...

zorbas

Reaction score
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Trainer did'n work with my 257 version of the game. But trainer 229 works fine with the same version.