Trainer Search

Onchich

Reaction score
More info would be great , Like which DLC are you running and which trainer you are using .
Hi,
I have the same issue concerning the gold, havent tried faith. I'm playing Gathering Storm and using : Sid Meier Civilization VI Gathering Storm V1.0.0.290 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun

God mod and fast recruitement / construction is working, but not the gold :/

Thanks

Civ_MTL

Reaction score
Hi, having similar issues here, from the ones I tested:

Inf. Gold: not working
Inf. Faith: not working
Inf. Envoy: not working

God mode: okay
Fast research = okay
Inf. movement = okay

OMG Yes

Reaction score
I have same problem with gold, faith and envoy not working after last update

maccren

Reaction score
Gathering Storm V1.0.0.290 Trainer +12 not working here after newest game update.
none of the options work, though you are able to select all options and trainer says active and GS DLC is highlighted.

hope that helps :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I miss the feature to set my gold/faith/envoy instead of having it set to super high amount :(
think cause gathering storm we have to wait a few weeks. hope it get updated... as long i play something other
update please
Is no longer working for me..

I also miss being able to manually set my gold, faith, envoys, etc.
Gold doesn't work. Tried everything...
You cant, these trainer is outdatet
Doesn't work. I'm running the same version of the game as the program. Is it just me?
check post "Fix for Windows 10 trainers not working"
cancelt my patreon donations for this months... i will start in the next month after solving the trainerproblems...
not working. same game version as trainer. god mode worked for a min but stopped. none of the options are working tho
the game got updated.
Inf. Faith not working on 1.0.0.314, tried toggling it a few times.
Pop Min 10 works on cities except your capital.
Inf Gold doesn't work either, pop min 10 works kinda on capital it took 5 turns.
Hi,
I have the same issue concerning the gold, havent tried faith. I'm playing Gathering Storm and using : Sid Meier Civilization VI Gathering Storm V1.0.0.290 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun

God mod and fast recruitement / construction is working, but not the gold :/

Thanks
Hi, having similar issues here, from the ones I tested:

Inf. Gold: not working
Inf. Faith: not working
Inf. Envoy: not working

God mode: okay
Fast research = okay
Inf. movement = okay
Sid Meier Civilization VI Gathering Storm V1.0.0.314 update. Need new trainer
I have same problem with gold, faith and envoy not working after last update
Gathering Storm V1.0.0.290 Trainer +12 not working here after newest game update.
none of the options work, though you are able to select all options and trainer says active and GS DLC is highlighted.

hope that helps :)
anyone figure out some other way to get gold or set it?
New trainers added .

MephistoGein

Reaction score
Hi
With the new update Sid Meier Civilization VI Rise and Fall V1.0.0.314 Trainer +12, when I have the game running and the trainer open it says the game if off. So can't use the trainer. Is there something I can do?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi
With the new update Sid Meier Civilization VI Rise and Fall V1.0.0.314 Trainer +12, when I have the game running and the trainer open it says the game if off. So can't use the trainer. Is there something I can do?
Use Dx11

USAgent

Reaction score
Hello. I need help please. The trainer detects that the game is on but none of the keys work. When I press F1 all I hear is a beep. The game is running but doesn't register anything. What does Use Dx11 mean?

USAgent

Reaction score
Ran game in DirectX 11. All it did was slow it down and the trainer still doesn't work. Any ideas? Running as administrator doesn't help.

midosa

Reaction score
Thank you MRantifun it's working.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Something is wrong with infinite movement. At first it works great but after a while(about 100 turns) it doesn't work except for scout/skirmisher. Before activating trainer, scout has 3/3 movement; after activating trainer it has 4/3 and you can move to your maximum with 1 click. But for archer for example it has 2/2 movement. after activating it has 0/2 and moves only 1 step for 1 click. It should move at least 3 steps non-stop. You have to click it for every 1 step. Sorry for my English. From Turkey with love...