Trainer Search

nivlekgan

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Do you have the update for Epic as well? On WeMod, its only the Steam version that says 10 Oct. The Epic side is still 4 Sept and I've noticed that the Unlimited Movement cheat isn't working (cant flip the switch to turn it on, after restarting WeMod, can flip switch but no effect in game).

gare87

Reaction score
Hi, I downloaded older and newer versions of the trainer, but 'set' option is missing, why is that!? Before i changed my HW, i had trainer version which is compatible with my game version, but now i dont see the option!?!? Do i need to reinstall Civilization or something?? I run the game with DX 11.
Trainer in WeMod is also missing that option!

Last edited:

MasterMind974

Reaction score
That would be great, the Cheat Menu Panel Mod doesn't work anymore ("thanks" Firaxis & 2K for the sh* update...) and the current Trainer for Civ6 make the game crash at the loading screen before the intro scene.

YVHDroid

Reaction score
Are there any cheats that don't require purchasing the monthly subscription to use? When I try to use any of the Civ VI cheats, they all say "Only for [PRO] members. Upgrade now." I kinda want to support it, but not if I'm forced to pay for something that calls itself free. Is it a problem with my computer/version or something?

Edit: I am the dumb. It just gets toggled in-game. Please ignore everything up there.

Last edited: