Trainer Search

BlackJill

Reaction score
Do you have to start a new session for the trainer to work? Just wondering before I start all over again. Because I've tried twice and nothing works. Even in administrator mode. Or I derped something.

Edit: Using +9 one if that makes any difference.

Last edited:

guri380

Reaction score
I cant figure out why my game editor option wont set them. I put it to 999999 and then clicked set money and in game clicked next turn but no change still.

BlackJill

Reaction score
I cant figure out why my game editor option wont set them. I put it to 999999 and then clicked set money and in game clicked next turn but no change still.

That's my exact problem as well. Going to try the +5 one to see if that works for me.

Edit: +5 one works for me, just not the +9 one. Ah well, good enough.

Thank you Mr. AntiFun. :)

Last edited:

JohnTehGreek

Reaction score
Guys I have a major problem with the game crashing.

With the first version I managed to play for about 5-6 minutes before it crashed.
My friend using the first version himself crashed after 2-3 minutes.

I downloaded the 2nd version (+9) and as soon as my game loads ups it crashes again...

alpalia

Reaction score
nice trainer as always :)

still i not play it alots, i very not like the cartoonish style of the game (good thing its not my own account lol i not regret to didnt have buy it)

ThinkTank

Reaction score
I'll use the +5 for now until a new one arrives +9 trainer does not work at all, can't set money or anything God mode is a bust, only one working is fast research the rest don't

fL!p***

Reaction score
Nice work. Thank you very much.
I tried theV1.0.0.26 +5 Traine. It works fine at the beginning.
After playing a few hours the game crashes every time and I cant play my old game anymore.
Maybe Ill try the +9 tomorrow.

Reaction score
because it would be nice to be able to build all the special buildings like encampment, campus, harbor and all thoose in one city area

Zeilluzionist

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that fast production works on everything BUT the nuke related projects? Don't know if it's because they're not considered products, or what.

Didn't want to sound negative, so edited for a big THANK YOU!! to the devs, great job!

Edit again to add the name. The Manhattan Project, and Operation Ivy or something along those lines, and regular & thermo nukes.

Last edited:

fyfemm

Reaction score
Not sure if it's related but earlier God Mode wasnt working for me when i followed the instructions to the letter. I just started a game where i opened the trainer before launching the game, and now it works fine.

Arishem

Reaction score
First off: Thanks for the quick trainer you put up for this game!
Second: I am currently using the +5 trainer and am having NO trouble with it at all. I am using Money, Research and Production without a single hiccup. You just need to start the game (either load a game or start a new one) and then start the trainer.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works perfectly for me, except for a single detail, the god mod works for the enemy scout too. Like, you attack him, he dies but his dog stays and can't be killed.

chenxuwen

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could add one turn projects. like Manhatten project and satelite projects.