Trainer Search

sergi211

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could add one turn projects. like Manhatten project and satelite projects.

That will be a very good option for future trainer release.
Current version working fine tested all expect movement option. Tested as germany

POOMJR

Reaction score
I would prefer inf.Amennites to the next trainer because that is the problem when you start the war

bay_graph

Reaction score
thank you very much , can you add unlimited moves in next trainer please :)

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could add one turn projects. like Manhatten project and satelite projects.
Are these projects listed under research?, i haven't played the game for long.

M Dev

Reaction score
There is one problem I am having. I only use the money cheat. The rest make the game boring as you get no challenge from the AI.

However, setting the money cheat to ON means my military score jumps to 8300 (right at the beginning) and this is without any units!

What that means is the AI is afraid to attack for the whole game.

Is there anyway this can be fixed?

Thank you.

Reaction score
Units can still die even With god mode on please fix that and IT seems IT Works for enemies as well

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
thank you very much , can you add unlimited moves in next trainer please :)
You can do this in the Units XML file. Also if you don't want to lose a builder each turn you can change the charge from 3 and i changed it 100 and you wont lose a builder on each turn. I don't know what happens at 100 turn as i haven't got that far but i imagine you would then lose a builder. What ever changes you make to the unit xml file the AI will also have the same advantage.

Last edited:

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
So, the god mode doesn't works, and make the enemy scouts invincible