Trainer Search

JR8700

Reaction score
Thank you very much MrAntiFun.
Got exactly what i was looking for - infinite moves - ( and even more ).
Working smooth on my game build version 1.0.0.26; (Trainer +12)
I set it "free" on windows firewall blocker to avoid unexpected problems before opening it.
Great work on forum really appreciable.
Greetings from Curitiba Brazil. :D

Last edited:

fighterv

Reaction score
Do any of the options work in multiplayer if you aren't the host?

Thanks

watson1992

Reaction score
My school blocked the site with its security service Fortinet.com, says the file "is infected with the virus "W32/Generic.AC.17F472!tr"."

deltawii

Reaction score
New Civilization VI update finally went live. Unlike other games where you could still (technically) use older version trainers, you can't use this one at all for the new update (on my computer, the trainer doesn't recognize the game is on). I guess I'll use the older version of the game until you update this one. Anyway, thanks for all your work, MrAntifun.

deltawii

Reaction score
CAN SOME ONE HELP ME OUT? this app isn't working for me.

It's not going to work anyway (or to its full potential at least) because the trainer only works with the previous version of the game. However, MrAntifun and his loyal henchmen are usually good when it comes to keeping up with new updates, especially for popular and triple-A games. So don't worry, I'm sure MrAntifun will post an updated trainer within a day or two.... or three, depends on his schedule (because I am sure he is a proactive member of society with a super duper awesome life that you and I could not possibly comprehend; and be totally awestruck by his aweseomness..... one can only assume.)

But if you really want to play it with the current trainer right now, you can backtrack the game to the previous version (did I say that right? I don't know the proper vernacular for performing that task). Anyway, if you bought the game from STEAM, you can do it through the 'properties' window when you right-click on the game title in your 'library' section. I forgot exactly how to do it, but it's not hard; it's SUPER EASY and harmless. You can look up how to do it through the power of the great oracle they call "Google" (which is what I did). Hope this helps!

Last edited:

tomtiland

Reaction score
yeah be patient will be updated in good time!
Appreciate the work guys! Looking forward to the updated trainer.

Time is way off in Civ6. Sure, i've got some powerhouse cities but i can build a wonder like the Colosseum or Pyramids quicker than it takes for a unit to travel a few cities away. It literally takes 500-1000 years to move anywhere meaningful.

The trainer fixes the game. Use it just for movement.

duder530

Reaction score
You can always donate to them if you want to get support more quickly. Otherwise, be patient.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
When updating has how to correct the trainer with all the options the last one did not have infinite money and faith

Kendrick Payton

Reaction score
I have the mac version of civ 6 and have accessed the command console for reveal all but have had some issues finding a trainer program for mac version or any or command codes for console

Kendrick Payton

Reaction score
I apologize posted before complete or there any suggestions what I can do finished game and would like to know be all powerful lol