Trainer Search

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Use the "Game Editor" button to give yourself as much gold/faith/envoy you want.

If it would work ok but it DOESN´T work. No option (no the "Game Editor" Botton doesn´t work too) of the old trainer works with the new gameversion

Sewtz

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, I have been using it and it have worked great.

Awaiting new release to work with the new Civ 6 update.

lifemare

Reaction score
Appreciate the work guys! Looking forward to the updated trainer.

Time is way off in Civ6. Sure, i've got some powerhouse cities but i can build a wonder like the Colosseum or Pyramids quicker than it takes for a unit to travel a few cities away. It literally takes 500-1000 years to move anywhere meaningful.

The trainer fixes the game. Use it just for movement.

If that's all you need the trainer for you can just manually mod the "BaseMoves" value for all relevant units in \Base\Assets\Gameplay\Data\Units.xml.

Also adding myself to the waiting list for the updated trainer ^_^ Thanks in advance.

JamieHex

Master Donor
Reaction score
Donated again yesterday because of this trainer and several others I've been downloading. Thanks for the work!

LGraak

Donor
Reaction score
Just donated because of this trainer, can't wait for the update to get it working again.

KarmaESP

Reaction score
Can you do it compatible to version 1.0.0.38, i think its the actual version of the game.

RyomirElandil

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your efforts MAF! Will plan on donating to help you out when payday arrives. Love these trainers!

elucidus

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe Ii need to reinstall civ, because the new one won't recognize that civ is running. It flashes quickly on "On" but then goes back to saying Civ is Off. Doesn't matter when I open the trainer (tried at main menu, in a new game, and in a loaded game.

Rexal

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe Ii need to reinstall civ, because the new one won't recognize that civ is running. It flashes quickly on "On" but then goes back to saying Civ is Off. Doesn't matter when I open the trainer (tried at main menu, in a new game, and in a loaded game.
Same here. The trainer doesn't recognize when the game is on.

generalkayoss

Reaction score
I extract the .exe and whenever I try to run it - it disappears.....

Edit - added exclusion, it's not my antivirus

Edit 2 - It was MalWarebytes. Problem solved. Rather odd, i've never had MB do that before on other trainers or cracks.

Last edited: