Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
we are aware it doesn't work, it will be looked at soon as possible

M Dev

Reaction score
Hi folks. Have tried the new trainer. But the game editor for gold isn't working.

Thanks

brian morel

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +5
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +9
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +12
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.38 Trainer +12

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Fast Research
  3. Fast Culture
  4. Fast Recruiting
  5. Fast Construction
  6. Fast Project
  7. Inf.Nukes
  8. Inf.Movement
  9. Population Minimum 10
  10. Set Money
  11. Set Faith
  12. Set Envoys
Notice:
  • Start game first then open the trainer .
  • Must activate trainer and cheats once you start playing , The game unload then reload the main library which causes the cheats to stop working , It seems to only does that at main menu of the game but if the cheats stop working in game play , Deactivate cheats then deactivate trainer then re-activate all .
  • Click on Game Editor to use Set Money ,Faith and Envoys , Then pass a turn right after you set the wanted resource to see the effect in game
  • Select a unit then activate Selected Unit 50 Movement cheat ,Then move the unit a single step and that unit will have 50 movement , It doesnt work on units which already finished movement only on units which still can move .
I know this is a ridiculous question but, how do I access the Trainer once in game-play? Nothing I do gets me to the desk top once the game is loaded.
THANKS!

GoofyStorm

Reaction score
I know this is a ridiculous question but, how do I access the Trainer once in game-play? Nothing I do gets me to the desk top once the game is loaded.
THANKS!

ALT + TAB should let you go to your desktop. If not, you can try to make the game windowed. (I don't know if that game supports it) If it's windowed, then it's easier to get to your desktop

kingwolf1989

Reaction score
for some reason the updated trainer is saying my game is not active when its obviously active...

Ashley1337

Reaction score
Thank You for the fast update!
(The trainer works fine for me when starting the normal version not the new DX12 thing.)

I guess it is not possible to feature a 'map reveal' option or an option to give experience/promotions to the units?! :confused:

lsiedl88

Reaction score
I cant using,game editor: cheat for money....
please could u guys help me step by step...........
[1.0.0.38]

Last edited: