Trainer Search

Ashley1337

Reaction score
I cant using,game editor: cheat for money....
please could u guys help me step by step...........
[1.0.0.38]

• Start Civ 6 (non DX 12 version)
  • Load your Save & wait until it loads
  • Start the Trainer (Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.38 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun)
  • Press F1 (a female voice should say 'Trainer activated', the Cheatlist of the Trainer should show 'Activate Trainer' in Red
  • Press the 'Game Editor' button & new mini-window opens (called 'Game Editor')
  • Enter the money you wish in the field left to the 'Set Money' button
  • Press said button ('Set Money'); you should probably hear a soft windows sound
  • Next money related or major action should update your gold

lsiedl88

Reaction score
thanks
  • Start Civ 6 (non DX 12 version)
  • Load your Save & wait until it loads
  • Start the Trainer (Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.38 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun)
  • Press F1 (a female voice should say 'Trainer activated', the Cheatlist of the Trainer should show 'Activate Trainer' in Red
  • Press the 'Game Editor' button & new mini-window opens (called 'Game Editor')
  • Enter the money you wish in the field left to the 'Set Money' button
  • Press said button ('Set Money'); you should probably hear a soft windows sound
  • Next money related or major action should update your gold
many thanks for you finaly it works,I did it,I mean we did it,thanks Jesus bless u ^.^

theone1313

Reaction score
just get a beep when trying to activate trainer for money. All other key commands work and turn red etc. but activate cheat just gives me a generic windows noise and nothing happens

dasras

Reaction score
Game editor doesn't work I tipe the number and next turn but nothing

brian morel

Reaction score
Game editor doesn't work I tipe the number and next turn but nothing
before you set the gold in the trainer, be sure to select the "purchase with gold" option first in the game. Leave the screen open as you go to the trainer. click the set money button then return to the game and wait till next turn

bucchiac

Reaction score
Is there any way to get this working in an ongoing 1.0.0.26 LAN game? Just trying to get gold, nothing else. We're on turn 149 and definitely don't want to start over.

I've tried the +5, +9, and +12 versions and none of them have given me any gold.

Edit: Updated to 1.0.0.38 and tried with that trainer, still doesn't work. None of it.

Last edited:

hyperstupid

Reaction score
Hmmmm I'm trying to use Wineskin on a Mac to hopefully work any of the trainers I've found online... no luck. And this Arabian dude keeps nuking me and I want to nuke back and keep the save... Whelp.

laitselec09

Reaction score
Please!!! I need it to work for DX12

Current Trainers:
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +5
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +9
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +12
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.38 Trainer +12

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Fast Research
  3. Fast Culture
  4. Fast Recruiting
  5. Fast Construction
  6. Fast Project
  7. Inf.Nukes
  8. Inf.Movement
  9. Population Minimum 10
  10. Set Money
  11. Set Faith
  12. Set Envoys
Notice:
  • Start game first then open the trainer .
  • Must activate trainer and cheats once you start playing , The game unload then reload the main library which causes the cheats to stop working , It seems to only does that at main menu of the game but if the cheats stop working in game play , Deactivate cheats then deactivate trainer then re-activate all .
  • Click on Game Editor to use Set Money ,Faith and Envoys , Then pass a turn right after you set the wanted resource to see the effect in game
  • Select a unit then activate Selected Unit 50 Movement cheat ,Then move the unit a single step and that unit will have 50 movement , It doesnt work on units which already finished movement only on units which still can move .

rzbtv

Reaction score
after using F1 - F8 game is crashing after pressing 'next step'

onimir

Reaction score
Does it work on DX 12?
Trainer says the game isn't running
any help?

ani-ani

Reaction score
can't download "Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.38 Trainer +12"

PromotionDuD

Reaction score
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.38 Trainer +12 <---- Who is inf. money ? ----____----