Trainer Search

Womdombus

Donor
Reaction score
Seriously guys, can't you have a little patience? If it was that easy to make trainer, you wouldn't need to ask for it here, you would make your own.
NO! NOT GOOD ENOUGH! IM TALKING IN CAPS WHICH MEANS IM FULL SERIOUS AND YELLY.

TheDude78

Reaction score
can you add unlimited strategic resources? or set strategic resources?

Insurgence

Reaction score
Just an FYI for the .56 +12 trainer. It appears that the Faith option in the game editor crashes the game, gold does not seem to crash the game though it does not seem to add any gold, even after a turn. Also, enabling god mode and inf movement crashed the game.

Last edited:

LordZax

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys ... my first post goes to Civ 6

In 02/2017 release Game Version - 1.0.0.110

With this list of add-ons:
▪ Civilization VI - Aztec Civilization Pack
▪ Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack
▪ Civilization VI - Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack
▪ Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack

Trainer no longer working.

Thanks to MrA for his efforts!

xEperTi5

Donor
Reaction score
Nice job MrAntiFun. I just donated for you :)

Thanks for a new update !

EDIT: new trainer can't use Game Editor and fast Construction (Is it Buildings and Wonders ?), Recruiting (Is it produce Units ?) don't work.

Please check

Last edited:

toreador222

Reaction score
The trainer wont work for me. I dont normaly have any problems with previous versions but i do with this one. I start the game and the party, then I open the trainer but the status is "Game is off" and I can´t do anything. Thanks.

LordZax

Donor
Reaction score
Darn ... have same problem as toreador222 ... Game is Off! :confused:

Maybe this helps more, as exact game versions is 1.0.0.110 (253607)

karmafisher

Super Donor
Reaction score
THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT OPEN THE FILE DUE TO "NO PERMISSIONS" OR WHATEVER

I found out that it WAS my antivirus that was blocking it. Usually it is in the quarantine files section however this time it was not. depending on what antivirus you use, the process is different but in a nutshell,

search how to manually add file to trusted list.

thats all.

I have windows 10 sadly, so i cannot help with your windows 8 issues.

but if you have issues let me know. I will "try" to help

the trainer works fine.
F1-F10 and the "game editor" functions
also it detects my game.

DovahKitty

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer wont work for me. I dont normaly have any problems with previous versions but i do with this one. I start the game and the party, then I open the trainer but the status is "Game is off" and I can´t do anything. Thanks.
Run Civ 6 normally, not the DX12.

xEperTi5

Donor
Reaction score
UPDATE
It works fine now.
My antivirus blocks it.
I add trainer to exclustion, run CIV 6 not DX 12 and activate trainer. All work !

Nigel42

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Everything is working for me except fast building. Also, as of today it's being detected as malware.

Insurgence

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Everything is working for me except fast building. Also, as of today it's being detected as malware.

It is common for cheats like this to be recognized as malware. It is dependent on how it ends up changing the contents of the game and the AV's methods for detecting malware are, and how sensitive. Chances are there was something changed in the game update that makes the trainer do something that triggers your AV. I have these issues on and off regularly with AV's. Unfortunately you only have 4 choices.

1: Undo the change/Whitelist the trainer
2: Disable the AV
3: Find the AV
4: Uninstall the AV

USER REQUEST:
On a side note, something that would be nice is Unit XP. I miss that. Right now I have to run arround slaughtering things to get the XP.