Trainer Search

netpol

Reaction score
Update not necessary, VI V1.0.0.229 Rise And Fall Trainer +12 works!
Moment to aktivation is importent. That works fine! Good work Mr Antifun allways.

NOT TRUE ! Trainer v229 is not working at all, only windows sound, so we still need one for v262.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can confirm. Trainer v229 is not working at all.

Trainer is working perfectly fine .

Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Rise And Fall Trainer +12
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Trainer +12 // For base game without Expansions

If you use Rise and Fall trainer on a game which doesn't have the Rise and Fall expansion it wont work .

Also must activate the trainer and cheats while in game world not in main menu , I mean after you start a new game or load a save .

lil_ash

Reaction score
For me it didn't work at all... I opened the game, loaded the game and then opened the trainer but it only does the win sounds

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

gfmozart

Reaction score
I couldn't activate the trainer. might be something with the new windows update. The trainer worked fine and stopped working without warning

ButtBurgler69

Reaction score
257 RaF worked for me just now on a Rise and Fall ruleset game. Loaded the game in Civ 6, then started the trainer, activated it then activated inf. moves. My scouts wander where they will.
Thanks Mr. Antifun!

bultsax

Reaction score
For me it didn't work at all... I opened the game, loaded the game and then opened the trainer but it only does the win sounds

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Same here, wondering what's wrong :=)

smotpker1

Reaction score
Current Trainers:​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +5​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +9​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.38 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.56 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.110 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.129 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.167 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.194 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.220 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.220 Rise And Fall Expansion Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.229 Rise And Fall Expansion Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.229 Trainer +12 // For base game without Expansions
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Rise And Fall Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Trainer +12 // For base game without Expansions​
Options:​
  1. God Mode
  2. Fast Research
  3. Fast Culture
  4. Fast Recruiting
  5. Fast Construction
  6. Fast Project
  7. Inf.Nukes
  8. Inf.Movement
  9. Population Minimum 10
  10. Set Money
  11. Set Faith
  12. Set Envoys
Notice:​
  • Start game first then open the trainer .
  • Must activate trainer and cheats once you start playing , The game unload then reload the main library which causes the cheats to stop working , It seems to only does that at main menu of the game but if the cheats stop working in game play , Deactivate cheats then deactivate trainer then re-activate all .
  • Click on Game Editor to use Set Money ,Faith and Envoys , Then pass a turn right after you set the wanted resource to see the effect in game
  • Select a unit then activate Selected Unit 50 Movement cheat ,Then move the unit a single step and that unit will have 50 movement , It doesnt work on units which already finished movement only on units which still can move .

nateb84

Reaction score
is there a trainer available for V 2.0.0.216? or will one of these work?

huntaz

Reaction score
IT DOES WORK LIKE MR ANTIFUN SAID.

MAKE SURE YOU GO INTO THE GAME LIKE FOR ME A LOADED SAVE I HAD HERMITAGE WONDER IN 13 TURNS BUT ON TURN 11 ANOTHER CIV GOT IT SO I LOAD TO 13 TURNS SAVE, THEN LOAD THE TRAINER THEN PRESS F7 AND WONDER COMPLETES NEXT TURN. THEN I DEACTIVATE AFTER THAT.

THANKS FOR THE WORKING TRAINER!

kobalt7926

Reaction score
ive tried everything all i keep getting is the windows error sound nothing works

Azhaagh

Donor
Reaction score
Capslock is not your friend.

All I'm getting is the windows error sound as well. Tried launching it before game (clearly failed), at main menu (I read the instructions, so it obviously failed) and in a new game after turn one and a saved game 1 turn after the save point, and all windows error codes on the F1 to activate trainer option.

Wulfson

Reaction score
I am really surprised. For the first time ever I got an Virus Alert when I tried to DL the last Trainer (without Rise and Fall). I ignored it, because I never had Problems with this site. But all in a sudden when I tried to activate the Trainer my both Virus Progs ran wild... Antivir blocked the registry and Malwarebytes shutted down the Admin rights. Google Chrome gave me 13 Warnings within seconds that the site "Mr. Antifun" tries to download multiple Files.

It seems that this File really is compromised.

Kodean

Reaction score
Only these 3 features isn't working for me:

F6 | Fast Recruiting
F7 | Fast Construction
F8 | Fast Project

I'm playing Rise and Fall version

1.0.0.216 (332786)

with the latest Trainer Version

Azhaagh

Donor
Reaction score
Only these 3 features isn't working for me:

F6 | Fast Recruiting
F7 | Fast Construction
F8 | Fast Project

I'm playing Rise and Fall version

1.0.0.216 (332786)

with the latest Trainer Version

Thats because you are not using the newest version of the game.

The current version is: 1.0.0.262 (362541)

I do think I've found the problem though. And a work around.

Start a Play Now game and activate the trainer as normal and activate whatever cheats you want. Then, quit back to the main menu and deactivate the trainer. Then create any type of game you want (single player, never tested with scenario's) with or without advanced settings. Load into the game and reactivate the trainer. Then turn off the activated cheats, and reactivate them and it should work.

Kodean

Reaction score
I just want to make it clear that I'm not complaining, just leaving information that might encourage others who are not able to use to keep trying.

The version I'm playing despite being outdated, was the only one I found on the site I trust to download retail games, so there's nothing I can do [i guess], but i'll try what you said, thanks btw.

Edit: Didn't work.

Last edited:

Sicktag

Reaction score
Not working anymore.

I only get window sounds. It sees that game is on but won't activate, etc...