Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I been working on this trainer for 7 hours now , Because i have to do 3 trainers .
Base game Trainer , Rise and fall trainer and gathering storm .

A Game started with Rise and fall DLC need a different trainer from a game started with base game or gathering storm ..etc .

geniifei

Reaction score
I been working on this trainer for 7 hours now , Because i have to do 3 trainers .

A Game started with Rise and fall DLC need a different trainer from a game started with base game or gathering storm ..etc .
You are the best!
Can you be a basic trainer first?

Freddie123

Reaction score
Appreciated as always Mr Antifun. You are a legend in the trainer community :p

ERLTIOPACO

Reaction score
How long it will take to leave the new trainer, without wanting to overwhelm

shadsni

Donor
Reaction score

Thank you MrAntifun Senpai!

Babayagah

Donor
Reaction score

Clicks donate button

ljnunez1

Reaction score
If you are trying to run it with latest version, Gathering Storm, it is normal it doesn't work. All the +1s you see here are waiting for an update patiently.
Right now I have Rise and Fall. I do not have Gathering Storm. Do I need to wait for an update to be able to use a trainer for Rise and Storm or should the previous ones work? Right now, the Rise and Fall trainers stopped working. I'm a bit new to this so I am not sure what to expect.

H. Hansen

Reaction score
Right now I have Rise and Fall. I do not have Gathering Storm. Do I need to wait for an update to be able to use a trainer for Rise and Storm or should the previous ones work? Right now, the Rise and Fall trainers stopped working. I'm a bit new to this so I am not sure what to expect.
Sometimes an older version works with a new patch. I was still running 223 long after 262 was released. Some features might work, others not... For the current patch, it seems nothing is working from the old releases.... So you have to wait for the correct version.
As bits and bytes are moved around in the code, so does the trainer need to point to the correct bits and bytes...

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score

Take the time you need, don't listen to the crybabies.