Trainer Search

komisar

Reaction score
Yo, chill peepz, Mr. Antifun never let us down, I'm sure he'll deliver the goods this time too.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Damn guys, the game is out for a bit more than a day, can't you be a bit more patient?

goodbyedost

Reaction score
I have already found a working trainer for latest version but don't want to ruin mrantifun hard working by sharing it here.....

marty007

Reaction score
omg noo trainer within 24 hours..... !!! RAGE!!!!

seriously though, doing great works mrantifun, keep it up, and plz ignore the haters :)

I have already found a working trainer for latest version but don't want to ruin mrantifun hard working by sharing it here.....
to be honest, i dont want any other trainers, at least with mr antifun i feel a lot better when i choose to ignore all the windows security to start the .exe..

cant say so much about trainers from other sources in my opinion.

Belisarius93

Reaction score
yes Mrantifun makes the best trainers in all internet. For quality, he takes a little more time. just wait and see

marty007

Reaction score
@ mr antifun;

i wouldnt mind doing an donation, as i use 2-3 of your trainers.
however... i do NOT like:
  • creating an account on more sites, especially patreon.
  • having a monthly subscription

so if you can somehow make it possible to do just a one time donation i would gladly contribute to the fun i've had with your trainers :)

goodbyedost

Reaction score
omg noo trainer within 24 hours..... !!! RAGE!!!!

seriously though, doing great works mrantifun, keep it up, and plz ignore the haters :)

to be honest, i dont want any other trainers, at least with mr antifun i feel a lot better when i choose to ignore all the windows security to start the .exe..

cant say so much about trainers from other sources in my opinion.
Yes no doubt mrantifun rocks but the trainer i found is plus 22 trainer and its working completly fine :D

goodbyedost

Reaction score
i am getting messages to share the link , but i am unsure if its allowed to share link i don't want to get banned :S