Trainer Search

shadsni

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun! You're the best! I don't trust other trainers except for MrAntifun.

H. Hansen

Reaction score
Awesome, Thanx. Would be nice if diplomacy points would get added for the "gathering storm" trainer.

PS: I can't figure out how to donate anymore... Whatever happened to a simple paypal transfer ?

monkeykainui

Master Donor
Reaction score
Note: doesn't work with DX12

Edit: appears to be because DX12 has its own exe

Edit 2: otherwise works great, thanks dude

Same thing happened to me. Guys , If trainer didn't worked , set your start-up Direct X launcher to Direct X DX 11 and it would work just fine.

XPhysicsX

Reaction score
New trainers added ,

If you own Gathering Storm DLC then start a game or continue an existing game then open Gathering Storm trainer and activate trainer .

If you own Rise and Fall DLC then start a game or continue an existing game then open Rise and Fall trainer and activate trainer .

If you don't own Rise and Fall or Gathering Storm then use the trainer for base game "Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.290 Trainer +12"

I also added some auto detection for what DLC your game is using but it can only be relied on once you continue a game save or start a new game , The used DLC will turn green on trainer label

View attachment 7122
Long Live Mr. Antifun

eddyx

Reaction score
Hello,
i'm getting a framework error when i start the Gathering Storm trainer, it says "hotkeys.txt not found".

poline

Reaction score
Why there is no "Game Editor" in the Gathering Storm trainer? Can we have that back please?
yikes my dude, be happy for what u got. He put hours into this, he had to make 3 separate trainers.

Thank you Mr.Antifun, for the countless hours you put into this, your work is a piece of art.:)

Sikto94

Reaction score
yikes my dude, be happy for what u got. He put hours into this, he had to make 3 separate trainers.

Thank you Mr.Antifun, for the countless hours you put into this, your work is a piece of art.:)
I'm sorry but I didn't mean to be impolite. I'm off course thankful. I just wanted to draw his attention to a feature that the previous versions had but not this one and if he is gracious enough to bring that back. He is doing a great job. I appreciate his time and work in this trainer.

Draenei224

Reaction score
And another fast release for the Gathering Storm expansion. Great work, thank you MAF.

kokokoko2121

Reaction score
The trainer seems to find the game but doesn't have any affect on it, can anybody help?
and tnx for the fast trainer!