Trainer Search

generalvlad

Reaction score
I'm not sure where you live, but if you buy it off of nuuvem, you can redeem it on steam for cheap. Just go to nuuvem and look up rising tide mac version (It's not region locked but the regular one is)

zais

Reaction score
nice work sir, its time saver & fun booster, if you could add not max but like + 500 energy or + science or +5 all strategic res for rising tide, also brightness mod also be so helpful

Last edited:

Delta_Nexus

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm here to confirm that the DLC trainer works :D, it's a little slow on start up, but it does it's job smoothly.
If you are having problems, remember these four things with the trainer
  • Start game world first "meaning once you are in game world where you build stuff and move soldiers ", Then start the trainer .
  • Trainer may return a false positive with some antiviruses
  • Its important to start game world first then the trainer .
  • Research , City Growth , Culture Progress and production may take up to 2 turns max to finish.
Thank you Mr. Antifun for your hard work :D.

Last edited:

Ultan

Reaction score
same version. Rising tide. Trainer does not activate. Started in game world as said in "manual". Any helps\suggestions?

Mrdante

Master Donor
Reaction score
yeah the fast production and research takes two turns instead of one, and also fast production don't work on wonders.

Kuuhaku66

Reaction score
For me the trainer only works if you start with CivilizationBe_DX11 not CivilizationBe_Mantle.

Ultan

Reaction score
For me the trainer only works if you start with CivilizationBe_DX11 not CivilizationBe_Mantle.
Hmmm..good idea. I will try it myself, i mean start game not from main launcher but from direct file.

maxton

Reaction score
Dosen`t work still crashes any help?

Last edited:

Sawpel

Reaction score
Ain't no crashing, just can't activate it. When its up I press F1 and can hear the windows sound, but nothing happens.

Kthol

Reaction score
When press F1, wait 15 sec, and then work fine for me.