Trainer Search

LadyYep

Reaction score
Hello, Im new...
Ive never done this before so im not sure if im in the correct catagory for this.
This is a question and a request

Is there an updated trainer for
Sid Meier's Civilization VI - v1.0.0.262 (362541) ??

if not id like to formally request one, as none of the trainers listed works for me. Ive tried both of the last 2 --

I load the game to the world then load the trainer, then press F1
the basegame trainer says the dll is loaded. (dings then nothing)
the other trainer says dll Not loaded. (freezes and crashes)

If im doing something wrong, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me! Ive been at this for hours and now Im just pulling my hair out!
Thank you in advance!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i do have all DLC installed
Including Rise and Fall DLC? it doesn't make sense, if you have all DLC installed then both trainers it would work properly as needed.

the basegame trainer says the dll is loaded. (dings then nothing) the other trainer says dll Not loaded. (freezes and crashes)

If that the case, does both says game process is ON?

LadyYep

Reaction score
ok ive no idea why its so.. but, after leaving the game for a couple of hrs then trying a new save, the basegame trainer is suddenly working for me. i did nothing differently, didnt change any settings, or download anything new. its just miraculously working now. im gonna blame all this on win10 update's habit of breaking more things than it fixes.

thank you so much for your time, i know you're a busy man and i really appreciate your the help

gonna go destroy the hopes and dreams of many nations, now! *evil laugh* mah hahahahaha ;)