Attachments

• Sid Meier\'s Pirates! V1.0.2.0 Trainer +4 MrAntifun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 14,466
  • Sid Meier's Pirates! (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,177
Last edited:

deapun

Reaction score
(windows can not access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item.)
that is what it tells me when i try to open trainer and then it auto deletes it self.
i ran anti virus. no threat . i manually ran as admin with all the compatibility's as well.
i get the same message.
little extra info game version is same as trainer but not steam i had paid for my game via gog also i run win 8.1 pro

Krist

Super Donor
Reaction score
My anti-virus reports that there is Malware in this file.

That is because your anti-virus sees that the trainer can monitor and modify memory addresses and registries. Generally, anything that can do that will be flagged as malware by any decent anti-virus.

Since you are intentionally wanting to modify certain parts of memory within a program, you need to either turn off you anti-virus when running the trainer or add the trainer to your anti-virus's exclusion list.

See also: https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/why-trainers-show-up-as-virus-sometimes.1308/#post-146557

Last edited:

MJCD

Reaction score
I'm still having troubles on Windows 10 even after unblocking it just does nothing but say cheat activated - cheat activated and then cheat deactivated - cheat deactivated (a random number of times deep)

I've disabled all my antivirus and everything in windows, and its running as admin. It reports that the game is ON! - just no effect ever.

Game version 1.0.2 or w/e

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi sir can you redo this pirates game..trainer..it crashes a lot sir

kingraptor

Reaction score
Game crashes when I tried to change the value. runtime error r6025 pure virtual function call