Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic (Steam) 4-21-10 Trainer +4
Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic (Steam) 10-24-15 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Unlimited Renown
  2. Unlimited Upgrade Points
  3. Unlimited Battery
  4. No CO2
Notice:
We have modded game files for Health of the submarine and torpedo cooldown time, If you wish to use it with instructions visit here Link

Attachments

• Silent Hunter 5 Battle of the Atlantic V1.15 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 18,593
  • Silent Hunter 5 Battle of the Atlantic (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,231
Last edited:

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
Silent Hunter 5 Battle of the Atlantic V1.15 Trainer +6

Options:

• God Mode
    • Instant Torpedo Cooldown
    • Inf.Battery
    • No CO2
    • Inf.Renown
    • Inf.Upgrade Points

Notice:
  • First two cheats can't be implemented with a trainer so i had to use edited files , Inside the trainer folder there is another folder open it then open "Edited Files " Folder then copy "data" folder and move it to the game main folder and overwrite the files ,Then start the game , If you want to remove the edited files simply open the same folder next to the trainer then open "Original Files " Folder and copy "data" Folder and move it to the game main folder and overwrite it and it should return to how it was before .
  • Other cheats are in the trainer and can be used as our usual trainers .
Legend...

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
I think you can still die by grounding yourself or going too deep, if thats what killed you?

easwood

Reaction score
MrAntifun Please a Trainer Version 1.20 Please.
Thank you.

Applehunta

Reaction score
V1.15 is the latest version on uplay .

Under the game directory C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\Support\GameUpdater\gu.exe That's the official game updater that updates to v1.20 since Ubisoft stopped supporting the game. Also want to thanks from bringing this to life :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Under the game directory C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\Support\GameUpdater\gu.exe That's the official game updater that updates to v1.20 since Ubisoft stopped supporting the game. Also want to thanks from bringing this to life :D
Did you test the current trainer on 1.20 ? .

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
you have infinite torpedoes by following the directions given.
I am currently having issues where the game saves corrupt themselves or after I restart a saved game the game freezes soon afterwards. I think this is a common issue so its brought the game back to life but I fear that it is merely as a zombie than anything else. Ubisoft basically forgot about this game yet there are so so many people still playing it. Sad really...
If anyone else has any tips be glad to hear from you. Tried compatibility settings and disabling dpi...

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
Also, not sure if you know, but speed has been increased dramatically with the trainer... I can go 70 knots underwater! Lol... nice side effect

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
is there anyway you can add infinite torpedoes
I actually worked on a torpedo cheat for over 5 hours and i got it done but after firing the same torpedo 3 times the game crashes because every torpedo is a separate object and when you use the same torpedo multiple times it just mess up the game data and i couldn't find a good workaround for that , I was going to make a cheat to teleport player submarine to any port they wish in which you can buy stuff then go back to where you were before moving to the port , But doing that need another 5 hours of work ,Time i rather be working in on newer released games .

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
I actually worked on a torpedo cheat for over 5 hours and i got it done but after firing the same torpedo 3 times the game crashes because every torpedo is a separate object and when you use the same torpedo multiple times it just mess up the game data and i couldn't find a good workaround for that , I was going to make a cheat to teleport player submarine to any port they wish in which you can buy stuff then go back to where you were before moving to the port , But doing that need another 5 hours of work ,Time i rather be working in on newer released games .
its such an old game now. No ubi support and its dying off withseveral new os since release. its a miracle you got it going at all! Well done though!

vladu bogdan

Reaction score
I have a problem with this trainer : rate of fire on the deck gun increased that is ok but the aiming is mizerable barely hit a ship close to me pls help

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
Hay Mrantifun it would be lovley if you could add "infinite deckgun ammo " and "infinite flak ammo" its pretty easy to do it normal with cheat engine. (shoot a round , type in cheatengine , fire a nother round , type in cheat engine ) than just hit freeze. but i dont know how "hard " it is to make a script about it so its totally fine if you cant make it.

btw I LOVE THIS TRAINER