Trainer Search

WolfFromCro

Reaction score
so I downloaded like 25 trainers and I enjoy but I play LOT of Garry's mod over my Steam and my favourit mod is DarkRP(roleplay) and I would love IT if you guys (MrAntiFun at begging tho) to make one trainer <3 thank you in future

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
so I downloaded like 25 trainers and I enjoy but I play LOT of Garry's mod over my Steam and my favourit mod is DarkRP(roleplay) and I would love IT if you guys (MrAntiFun at begging tho) to make one trainer <3 thank you in future

Eh... GMOD is MP game [SP Too but most of it is MP], MrAntiFun dont make MP Trainers.

WolfFromCro

Reaction score
so wait you telling me that Battlefiled 4 trainer only works on camping ? xD I tryed to launch it over Multiplayer

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
so wait you telling me that Battlefiled 4 trainer only works on camping ? xD I tryed to launch it over Multiplayer
in my opinion,i wouldn't recommend to use trainers for MP(MAF trainers are made only for SP) because there is lot of chance to get banned but again you can use at your risk.Second, the game you requested its multiplayer which mean as rule #3 you aren't allowed(click).
Thread closed.