Trainer Search

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, I have a few suggestions about browser/site opening on trainer launch.I dont like it when I run the game, load the world, launch trainer and it will open browser or a new page.So what about changing it a little?I have two ideas:
1.Site will open on trainer exit instead of trainer launch
2.Small pop-up window will apear on trainer launch or exit with link to the site
If you have any other ideas feel free to share them here.
Please consider my suggestions.
Thanks.

dombo813

Reaction score
Given that we're getting access to pretty much any trainer we want without having to pay a cent unless we want to, I think it's a fair deal. I can see that as a donor, it's a little more problematic because you've already given money for them though. It would probably be a lot of work to do, but perhaps an alternate version that doesn't open the browser is given in a way that only donors can download it?

alpalia

Reaction score
imo this is little trouble to have the web page open everytime. but in same time, its an sort of certification mark that proove the trainer is the real MaF one.
the pop-up idea is not good , as anti virus would find another excuse for block the trainer lol

if i can put 2 little idea here:

1- create an sort of "box" that we can check for allow or not the page opening (box on trainer can be check/uncheck)
2- create an mini window into the trainer , that look like an sort of ads window, but open the MaF website page inside (window that can be enlarged by clicking on it that open full screen browser page)

just 2 little ideas... maybe not good :p

Christian Kadjo

Reaction score
Hello. Do you think it is possible to develop a client with all the trainer in it (like steam but for trainers). Sorry for my bad english :/

alpalia

Reaction score
Hello. Do you think it is possible to develop a client with all the trainer in it (like steam but for trainers). Sorry for my bad english :/
possible i guess, if MaF have the knowledge for do it (its sound pretty hard to do)
but in my opinion, the main problem would be the fact some trainer as detected as malware and stuff, so the client would be probably blocked by any antivirus and it would be pain to make it work correctly
just my opinion about this, but it still an good idea

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It is possible and simple to develop such client but it would require a lot of resources ,Something can't be done on website running on donations ,Stopping the auto launch of website will be at the new development of the trainer form which should include hotkey editor and couple more stuff.