Trainer Search

zachary619

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Thanks for uploading this, But i believe there is a problem with the latest update, I run the game and then i run the trainer, but the game is: off no matter which one I run first. If you could take a look at it that would be great thanks.

AstralBaku

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition V1.00 Trainer +9
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition V1.00 Trainer +11
Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Inf.Cash
  4. Inf.Melee Points
  5. Inf.Triad Points
  6. Inf.Cop Points
  7. Max Face Exp
  8. Max Cop Exp
  9. Max Triad Exp
  10. Inf.Ammo
  11. No Reload
dont work (((anyone help me i turned off all of security systems but in the beginning when i press F1 look like in video half white but this dont end like video help me

Lennart123

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to reset the statue amount/melee points ? It´s very annoying and i can´t revert it. It always says as mission, to fund the statue points in at the gym.

AstralBaku

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to reset the statue amount/melee points ? It´s very annoying and i can´t revert it. It always says as mission, to fund the statue points in at the gym.
for that i beginned game from start bro i am sory but u cant do anything reset game and never use that malee points cheat

Loredo

Reaction score
It worked only the first time.
Now whenever I return to the game to continue it does not activate anymore, I already delete decompressed again and nothing, this is your first coach that is happening this, do you know of any solution?

MysteriousPlan

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Antifun,
I am dealing with a glitch occurring after toggling the infinite face exp option in the trainer. I have tried lowering my face meter after deselecting it and reloading or restarting my game, but it still persists to raise. This is particularly problematic when I am in a mission like Red-Handed Tiffany, where you get a call after planting the bug, but the full face meter animation plays TWICE, once before the call and a second time during it, interrupting the call and softlocking the mission... Do you have any way to fix this or an easy way to bypass this glitch?
(EDIT: So in hindsight, I had never thought to look in the contacts to recall Calvin, as contacts only appear in mission when necessary, to call him back and somehow continue the interrupted call... Though this is pretty amazing that the developers even thought of a way to keep missions from breaking like this, and that glitch has to be a first, considering it makes Wei look like a complete psycho and the player clueless to what just happened! LOL! Anyways, just wanted to say sorry for bothering about this, turned out to be needless in the end, but still a great glitch that can be easily replicated, so have fun!)

Last edited:

deapun

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Antifun,
I am dealing with a glitch occurring after toggling the infinite face exp option in the trainer. I have tried lowering my face meter after deselecting it and reloading or restarting my game, but it still persists to raise. This is particularly problematic when I am in a mission like Red-Handed Tiffany, where you get a call after planting the bug, but the full face meter animation plays TWICE, once before the call and a second time during it, interrupting the call and softlocking the mission... Do you have any way to fix this or an easy way to bypass this glitch?
(EDIT: So in hindsight, I had never thought to look in the contacts to recall Calvin, as contacts only appear in mission when necessary, to call him back and somehow continue the interrupted call... Though this is pretty amazing that the developers even thought of a way to keep missions from breaking like this, and that glitch has to be a first, considering it makes Wei look like a complete psycho and the player clueless to what just happened! LOL! Anyways, just wanted to say sorry for bothering about this, turned out to be needless in the end, but still a great glitch that can be easily replicated, so have fun!)
The trainer compleatly works for me.
How ever I would like to advise not to use the Melee training points until you return all jade statues because other wise you will be stuck on the training page and will not be able to leave the melee training page.

marcos1882

Reaction score
sou novo aqui mais eu agradeço a todas as pessoas que fazem esses programas e muito bom mesmo todos funciona e são ótimos muito abrigados a todos

calmday52

Reaction score
Simply amazing work. The best one yet with the easiest hotkeys. Thanks a lot as usual, MrAntiFun.

AESP-BOY

Reaction score
Thanks for finaly version of trainer ^^ it's working for me

gamer.ronin

Reaction score
Hi, Mr. Anti Fun.
I have a small request: could you add slow motion cheat (speedhack/bullet time)?
Thank you for your time and efforts.

Reaction score
Hi, Mr. Anti Fun.
I have a small request: could you add slow motion cheat (speedhack/bullet time)?
Thank you for your time and efforts.
you can easily manipulate the speed by using the build in speedhackker tool providen in Cheat engine..

Reaction score
I did, but its not working in game. In the menu, the speedhack works fine, but in the game it didn't work.
hmm game could have time n speed protection...... did you consult mr google to see if therress maybe a mod orrr an user posted a way? (google.com) if not try that and let me know :)

gamer.ronin

Reaction score
hmm game could have time n speed protection...... did you consult mr google to see if therress maybe a mod orrr an user posted a way? (google.com) if not try that and let me know :)

I did find something of the same problem. But it hasn't been resolved (I don't understand about code injection).
The problem is maybe of the different version of the game.

By the way, my game version is STEAM v1.0

Reaction score
I did find something of the same problem. But it hasn't been resolved (I don't understand about code injection).
The problem is maybe of the different version of the game.

By the way, my game version is STEAM v1.0

-

Why is it not working to me? :/
working for me on latest steam version (definitive edition.) all functions ticket and worked..