Trainer Search

ShadowMX

Junior Staff
Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
@Rawados Start the game then alt-tab out of the game right click the sleeping dogs definitive edition trainer and select run as administrator...just tested it and the trainer is working fine for me. Please let me know if you still have issues also make sure your using the latest trainer

Last edited:

Rawados

Reaction score
@Rawados Start the game then alt-tab out of the game right click the sleeping dogs definitive edition trainer and select run as administrator...just tested it and the trainer is working fine for me. Please let me know if you still have issues also make sure your using the latest trainer
Tried. Working but activation takes long time.

minzmit

Reaction score
Damn, you make the best trainers man!

You can make better / add:
  • Infinite Ammo

Tuuuti

Reaction score
Hello Mr.Antifun. Tnx for your hard work . Its nice that you help us gamers.... There is some problem after using Your trainer. I cant do missions in the gym. The mele stat points are still on 99 and it dosnt alow to get further .To do the missions, it says you need to spenad all points.. And then it gets stucked . Could you add a posibility to Nullify ( reset to 0) the mele atack points , something like this << Melee Statue Points (+ Reset to 0) >>TNx i hope for Your response.

Gh057

Reaction score
Isn't there any trainer for the 32bit version or x86 version ?
I am facing the compatibility issue here and so the trainer dosent open for me :(

hugmugmie

Reaction score
  1. Max Face Exp
  2. Max Cop Exp
  3. Max Triad Exp
    Doesn't work. When I use it, it become Level 10 and It cannot Upgrade and Unlock new ability anymore!!!!!!