Trainer Search

NMBonnie

Reaction score
When I open the trainer, it appears in taskmgr for a fraction of a second and then closes, it also doesn't show.

EiseiXethlex

Reaction score
I'm getting failures on the 1.2.0 download of the Trainer every time. Been happening for me at least for the last several hours.

Tarsus

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the recent update, a small donation has been sent (Sorry this is all I could afford).

LevanRaoul

Reaction score
thx for the trojan i just deleted a few seconds ago after i downloaded this

HermitNeko

Reaction score
add more on the new trainer item and slime and slime plort (Common, uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare) hotkey PLZ ( special Number for different items and slime and slime plorts for all of them (Common, uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare)
and unlimited ancient water
and more Hotkey for the New Update 1.2.1 and 1.2.1 + PLZ in the Future

monstercheat

Reaction score
every time i launch this avast immediately wipes it from my pc version 1.2.0b it's ok though coz i find the avast lady's voice quite sexy when she detects a threat :)

momopanda

Reaction score
Avast considers this (the 1.2.0) as a threat, and won't run it, is there something wrong? :(

edit : it is a false positive :)
also, the inf ammo doesn't work on quicksilver plortz on mochi's manor, because its limit is 250 instead of 100 like the ranch's max stack, when you activate it on mochi's manor, it breaks, it doesn't work anymore, even after game restart. :( (but it works on a new save)

Last edited:

deltaghost

Reaction score
1.20b trainer cant work under WIN10,open the trainer first and then the game. The game just cant get through loading and the whole screen become dark. I have to shut it off manually.