Trainer Search

evictoras

Reaction score
I use Cosmos instead Cheat engine. But i have to figure it how to change money, i did it twice by mistake. :rolleyes:

evictoras

Reaction score
You have to open every smartphone tycoon process and search the values. So far i managed to change research points but money by mistake. Search using ini32. About the money, i changed the value but i think it\s about timing, when i was selling my phone.

oldmood

Reaction score
You have to open every smartphone tycoon process and search the values. So far i managed to change research points but money by mistake. Search using ini32. About the money, i changed the value but i think it\s about timing, when i was selling my phone.
yeah i now notice more than one prosses im gonna look all thanks for the tip.

HiIchBinCool

Reaction score
Download Cosmos Advanced search your money as int32 BUT there are like 5/6 processes so you need to select one at the time and try it after that the next etc. The same with research points.

HiIchBinCool

Reaction score
The addresses change every time so if you restart the game you can't use the old cheat table and at the money there are about 10/15 addresses for the money so you need to select all then edit change the value and then check all.

JRK7777

Reaction score
The addresses change every time so if you restart the game you can't use the old cheat table and at the money there are about 10/15 addresses for the money so you need to select all then edit change the value and then check all.
Cant change anything cant find money or research points i once changed the money by mistake never did it again

Peter Kis

Reaction score
I dont know how you guys need money, I'm literally rolling in dough, the only thing I need is research I DONT HAVE ENOUGH, can't research any damn thing and the game is extra boring to play it long enough for me to unlock every damn thing

oldmood

Reaction score
How did you manage to get crazy amount of money i can't sell phones i earn very little amount money for release like 30 max 50 mil for phone and i sell phones expansive too.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
You need a cheat engine which can handle Init32 value's, only program so far I know is Cosmos

evictoras

Reaction score
Since i can't change my money, i use one employee and change the design and technology values. Also, i change the bugs and the OS values to make things faster. But i don't know how to use my OS. Need help around here.

fantomas

Reaction score
Int32 = 4bytes so Cheat Engine is perfectly able to find these values (money, research points...). You only have to open the right game process (in my case, and I do not if it is the same for everyone, it always is that 2nd from the bottom.

qfml.png

Also, these addresses values are not statics, which means that they will change as soon as you restart the game.

yq2c.png