Trainer Search

ruffriders23

Reaction score
This question has been asked and answered many many times. The trainer will give you mega exp. in the game, but when the actual points are uploaded to Steam, you only get credit for NORMAL points earned, not the mega exp. from the trainer. Honestly... Mega EXP. is the most useless option on the trainer and should be removed.

machine4578

Reaction score
update v1.09 was released today and actually broke the trainer.. please update it when you get time.. thanks!

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, Sniper Elite 3 did update again! the +6 v1.06 doesnt work anymore...

HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

Thank You Very Much :)

MontyGee

Reaction score
Why update and the complain that the trainer doesnt work anymore? Why not wait until MrAntiFun releases a trainer for the update.........AND THEN UPDATE SE3! Unbelievable some people.

machine4578

Reaction score
Why update and the complain that the trainer doesnt work anymore? Why not wait until MrAntiFun releases a trainer for the update.........AND THEN UPDATE SE3! Unbelievable some people.
LOL... you obviously DO NOT own the game, or any other game on steam do you?

fathallah10

Reaction score
I'am using Sniper Elite 3 V1.06 Trainer +6and+7 , i can only actived F1 = Disable AntiCheats, but i cant Actived F2 = Active Trainer
i'm using windows 7 pro 64 bit, need your help to resolve this problem ! plz

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I'am using Sniper Elite 3 V1.06 Trainer +6and+7 , i can only actived F1 = Disable AntiCheats, but i cant Actived F2 = Active Trainer
i'm using windows 7 pro 64 bit, need your help to resolve this problem ! plz
be sure you use trainer version same as game version,if they are same version then you can open the game, press alt-tab, then open trainer then activate F1 at main menu then enter in game world then try to activate trainer if appears color red on F2 it mean you can activate other hotkeys

MontyGee

Reaction score
LOL... you obviously DO NOT own the game, or any other game on steam do you?

Nope.....and it saves me all the trouble with using Steam......and saves me money. If a game turns out to be crap I can just delete it, and I havent lost a single penny. :cool:

machine4578

Reaction score
Nope.....and it saves me all the trouble with using Steam......and saves me money. If a game turns out to be crap I can just delete it, and I havent lost a single penny. :cool:
i figured as much based on the ignorant comment you made..

@maf
looking forward to the updated trainer to v1.09.

Reaction score
Because it does automatically! i have SE3 on Steam >.< idc if i must wait for the update of SE3 trainer >.> i'am not that noob that use it in MP -.-' so i can still play it!

"I use this Sniper Elite 3 Trainer, for Trophies that's it"

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I removed the game recently because i thought trainer V1.06 will be working on all the upcoming updates, I will download the game again tonight but as you know its 22GB so it will take sometime .

machine4578

Reaction score
I removed the game recently because i thought trainer V1.06 will be working on all the upcoming updates, I will download the game again tonight but as you know its 22GB so it will take sometime .
thanks for the info.. and hopefully this will be the last one you need to make for this game!

Reaction score
Thanks for the new trainer, hopelly you dont need to upgrade it all the way to v1,20 or so xD

ur Legit and fast service ^^

Misbehaven

Master Donor
Reaction score
For some reason I am not able to open the zip file for the 1.09 trainer. I have tried pkzip.Winrar, and winzip all say that there is an error in the package. Any help or suggestions for this. Thanks in advance.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
For some reason I am not able to open the zip file for the 1.09 trainer. I have tried pkzip.Winrar, and winzip all say that there is an error in the package. Any help or suggestions for this. Thanks in advance.
Sure , Try to pause your antivirus please :) .

Misbehaven

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks. I had Avast shut off but also had to disable Microsoft security.