Trainer Search

amphy241

Reaction score
I think it is not worked for me the key of Active Trainer/health/inf ammo/lungs I think. I'm using STEAM version. I'm using v1.09 trainer :(

sinfusion

Reaction score
This trainer doesn't work if you're running the game using AMD's Mantle version :( I think because the file is SniperElite3_Mantle.exe - Any workarounds?

Winternoise

Reaction score
Right click on the game .exe , then choose properties, one of the tabs should say version.
Or u can find a version number in-game.

But u should have the latest version.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Just picked it up. Thanks for your efforts! :)

gokusumi

Reaction score
only mega exp and unlock all items is working. rest is not working. why? am using windows 8. thank you.

gokusumi

Reaction score
only mega xp and unlock item is working, rest is not working. why ? am using windows 8. thank you. please help.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
only mega xp and unlock item is working, rest is not working. why ? am using windows 8. thank you. please help.
What version of Windows 8 are you running? the original release was full of bugs and the 8.1 version was the compatible version in relation to Win7. Start with this, Run the trainer as admin and try it again. Let me know if that does not work.

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
The options work, but rebellion has cottoned on to mrantifun's "disable anti-cheat" option. I guess with each new game update they throw more anti-cheat triggers into it. I can play for 4-5 mins before the game detects the trainer and crashes.:(:mad:

@MrAntiFun can you update the "disable anti-cheat" function on your awesome trainer? the other options are still good.

Why do devs hate SinglePlayer cheaters? they need to get over it and focus more on the MultiPlayer cheaters!

Although from next year, (and for 8 more years after) I won't have so much time for gaming when I start studying for a PhD in Forensic Psychology.