Trainer Search

xo0x

Reaction score
:cool::cool: Thank you for your presentation trainer Lacan God willing Maver mine the hacker Hahahaha ;);)

nameos

Reaction score
bonjour j'ai télécharger votre traîner mais il ne fonctionne pas sur les ***** (igggames) le ***** ne detecte pas le jeux comment faire ?

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
does this trainer works on coop mode?
it prob does bout you might get banned just use it in single player i had one game itwas just open for public in single player i forgot about it and got banned for using trainer in open game so its on your on risk

MRMCCOY

Reaction score
Make sure you peeps downloaded the correct trainer, trying to use a dx12 1.5.2 on a dx11.exe will obviously not work and say the game is not on.

As for the trainer f1-4 work fine. its just the f5 doesn't, and that is the undetected cheat. i think someone mentioned earlier it was a key binding in game?
i'm gonna play around on windows 10 see if i can get it to work.

Johhny_Boi

Reaction score
Will this get me a ban on steam If I use the trainer for single player?

scarfun

Donor
Reaction score
Make sure you peeps downloaded the correct trainer, trying to use a dx12 1.5.2 on a dx11.exe will obviously not work and say the game is not on.

As for the trainer f1-4 work fine. its just the f5 doesn't, and that is the undetected cheat. i think someone mentioned earlier it was a key binding in game?
i'm gonna play around on windows 10 see if i can get it to work.
Did you get it to work? I ask because I got the game from humble but would only play it with undetected or i'd trade the game away.

Judgement_mk2

Reaction score
ooooook. DX12 is not working but DX11 is still working in steam. But well, undetect cheat both are not working.

biskotello

Reaction score
DX12 is working fine for me, even F5 - undetected is working. I'd like to know is there any chance to get VACation for using this trainer in single player mode only? I read this topic. Also I know that nearly 99% of games don't react on cheating in single player, but they do while player spoiling multiplayer exp. BUT Sniper Elite 4 community on Steam is flooded with topics like "I was VACed for cheating in SP" and so on. So should I start a new Steam account?