Trainer Search

hot520i

Reaction score
yes im having the same issue. F4 not working. when will get fixed?

kammando

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mrantifun. No idea why others are saying it's not working. Seems to work great on my end. Yeah DX11 but hey I understand. Still works great. Thanks again. ( And yes game is fully updated with new DLC and the trainer works perfect). Check it's not being blocked if not working. Or make sure you are not playing in DX12.

titosparks

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mrantifun. No idea why others are saying it's not working. Seems to work great on my end. Yeah DX11 but hey I understand. Still works great. Thanks again. ( And yes game is fully updated with new DLC and the trainer works perfect). Check it's not being blocked if not working. Or make sure you are not playing in DX12.
Kammando do you have to play with Steam offline or with you pc disconnected from internet?

NIcholas0Taylor

Reaction score
Kammando do you have to play with Steam offline or with you pc disconnected from internet?
I can definitley tell you that that isnt causing the problem i played it with steam online and offline nothing changed DX11 Version working absolutley fine

CAFFALD

Reaction score
When i get in the game, the trainer says the game is off

robberbaron

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is there a way to add keeping your Breath at a certain level. a lot of the gun achievements require you to be over like 100 or can you tell me what value you found it at and i can try to search for it

rommel3959

Reaction score
PLEASE UPDATE TRAİNER!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED 1.4.1 TRAİNER VERSİON!!!! u soo slow!!!!