Trainer Search

Mouse84

Donor
Reaction score
I'm using the DX12 version, but the game keeps crashing (somewhat randomly) when I use the trainer. I can't figure out why for the life of me. Does anyone have any ideas about this or how to fix it?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm using the DX12 version, but the game keeps crashing (somewhat randomly) when I use the trainer. I can't figure out why for the life of me. Does anyone have any ideas about this or how to fix it?
Sniper Elite 4 V1.3.0

When does the game crash, when you open the Trainer or when you use it (Pressing Hotkeys).

Mouse84

Donor
Reaction score
Sniper Elite 4 V1.3.0

When does the game crash, when you open the Trainer or when you use it (Pressing Hotkeys).

It's more like as I'm playing the game. I just was able to get the game last night, and so I have only fooled around on the target range with it. I did have trouble with a 'cheat engine.exe' hanging before I was even able to start the game!

pamelax

Reaction score
Hello,
i can't download files,not a matter of av,the download is waiting to connect and never can't get it,browsing the forum is good.
what's wrong for me?
thanks

max281099

Reaction score
Undetected unfortunately doesnt work for me, just the Error Sound comes up

zlaja21

Reaction score
MRAF Please make the Trainer for V1.4.1 i try all the Trainers you have updated but no Luck,Thanks

ErikasS

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your trainers. I started using them for the first time yesterday and had no problems at all up to now.

zlaja21

Reaction score
When i start the v1.4.2 it breaks the game and after that i dont have the minimap any more because of the trainer

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I just got banned... :( and I was just using the No Reload and Inf. Ammo on SinglePlayer
You may have joined a session after closing the Trainer but you still had the memory changed while still being in the Game itself, you should've restarted the game fully + Steam just incase.

We told you guys many times we don't take responsible of any account that got banned, when downloading a Trainer you risking a chance of getting banned If using in Multiplayer.

TheGrimDemon

Reaction score
You may have joined a session after closing the Trainer but you still had the memory changed while still being in the Game itself, you should've restarted the game fully + Steam just incase.

We told you guys many times we don't take responsible of any account that got banned, when downloading a Trainer you risking a chance of getting banned If using in Multiplayer.
I have not played a multiplayer so far. I prefer SinglePlayer in this game