Trainer Search

Knagar

Reaction score
Even Pepperidge farm doesn't remember when MAF had trainers for new games ready to go on launch day, or soon after. Now we have to PAY REAL BLOODY MONEY TO VOTE ON WHAT TRAINER SHOULD BE MADE NEXT IN WEMODS!

Funny how you always had eff CH in your trainers because they were dbags that charged money, yet here you are, sold the eff out to WeMods who charges you real money to vote for a trainer to be made. What a complete joke you are, you complete effing sack of donkey dongs.

And you WeMod tip suckers reading this, you're about as bad as CH, if not worse in some ways. Get effed, you turd sniffing cabbage eyed dirt snatches.

kr1zr

Reaction score
1+ I only trusted this site, It was free other sites make you pay for stuff in the cheat (Like WeMod)

Imagine wanting to spend money to PLAY A SINGLE PLAYER GAME THE WAY YOU WANT TO PLAY IT.
then go, learn programming and make your own game trainer

then another,

and oh, another, because some guy asks you to do so,

and then 1000s more because people demand you to do this for free

hydrazombie

Reaction score
then go, learn programming and make your own game trainer

then another,

and oh, another, because some guy asks you to do so,

and then 1000s more because people demand you to do this for free
if he can't handle the heat then he should not be in the kitchen.

Taqant

Reaction score
MrAntiFun always been the first ehhh time to lern more how to use cheat engine :)
I fix inf fuel this wos easy and no damage but i have this in che file I dont know how to make trainer

asakabai

Reaction score
MrAntiFun always been the first ehhh time to lern more how to use cheat engine
I fix inf fuel this wos easy and no damage but i have this in che file I dont know how to make trainer
got the money and stars how bout the fuel

Last edited: