Trainer Search

Nick Job

Reaction score
Please Update The Software inc Trainer To Alpha 8.10.30 Trainer. I have Try V8.10.6 Trainer It is not Working Thank You

D1WINDSOR

Reaction score
Good but you should make the money 1billion and then reset all the time as 60mil is not enough when buying stocks from other comanys :D

Reaction score
Can you update the trainer to the version 8.11.10? Also, can you add in another feature like maxing out the employee skill level and their effectiveness? For example, there are design, coding ,art, lead, and marketing skill.

kevin bosch

Reaction score
hey mrantifun. game is on version 9.2.1. could you please update or do the older versions work for this version aswell?

Cmdr_Michael

Donor
Reaction score
Please Update for Alpha 9.3.1 (not working since Alpha9)
A Trainer for faster software design / alpha/beta phase would also be aswsome

Brandjuh

Reaction score
You can also use console commands to cheat, so you don't have to wait without a trainer.

In steam:
Right click on Software inc. click on properties.
Left click "launch parameter"
Add " -debugconsole" without the quote markers and press on "OK"
Start Software inc.

You will see the console to close and open it press the (CTRL +)* "Home button" (no not the `/~ its home in software inc) if this is not working then try another key, in a rare occasion its different.

* As I note, its different by some people, I do not need use the CTRL key, but there are that need it. Depends on keyboard layout and OS.

Typ HELP to see all commands.

Grabarz

Reaction score
You can also use console commands to cheat, so you don't have to wait without a trainer.

In steam:
Right click on Software inc. click on properties.
Left click "launch parameter"
Add " -debugconsole" without the quote markers and press on "OK"
Start Software inc.

You will see the console to close and open it press the (CTRL +)* "Home button" (no not the `/~ its home in software inc) if this is not working then try another key, in a rare occasion its different.

* As I note, its different by some people, I do not need use the CTRL key, but there are that need it. Depends on keyboard layout and OS.

Typ HELP to see all commands.
what about people who obtain Software INC. trough official website not steam ?

Reaction score
Please Update to Alpha 9.3.1 .
Also can you add another cheat or two into the trainer? Since they changed the game from seeing the quality progress bar into how long the line of code and how big is the art size for the software you develop in the game, can you put in the cheat to add more lines and add art size.

Brandjuh

Reaction score
what about people who obtain Software INC. trough official website not steam ?
Almost the same, but instead of going to launch parameter in steam you right click on software inc execute and add it after targetlink