Trainer Search

runix18

Reaction score
Maybe not use updates?

The trainer works ok with my game, sometimes the options don't work but when there are enemies I can use freeze and it freezes them, not me. Speedwalking suddenly also walks underwater so if anything doesnt work maybe play a bit further or restart the game
I did not used updates / The option with freeze only freezes me / and I am preety much in like 3 hours or more of gameplay...speed however works dough.

Last edited:

samshift

Reaction score
Is it possible to add unlimited usage of stun baton and that doesn't drop of inventory ?

jensenbeach

Reaction score
can you guys fix this tranier if not is there a better site to download a good trainer at ?

Superktro

Reaction score
freeze option freezes both me and the enemy
undetected worked at the beginning
but after entering the sunken ship i get easily detected
please update it

KiRa10200

Reaction score
I also use GOG version. Trainer seems to be working, but I'm not certainly sure at some point. I'm talking about CURIE "level". Trainer's working (I think), activated, freeze and undetected activated, but this creature that's after me can teleport closer to me (especially when I'm peeking @ it) & is spinning around (I think trying to head somewhere). I dunno if it's normal or just trainer doesn't work.

jack7277

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work with soma update 5.
  1. Freeze AI - freezing me too, so it not working (
  2. Super Speed - works fine, the only help, especially with shift button.
  3. UnDetected - doesn't work, the monsters see you, it scare me to shit
Please, can you fix it ?

Reaction score
Is undetected working on this at all? Thinking of getting it to experience the story but I'm absolutely hopeless at survival horror games.

ditpet

Reaction score
Tested it, Im on Curie level. Trainer worked before, but not now. Freeze option freezes me, Undetected does not work against blue headed things. Please update it!

mortuus

Reaction score
It doesnt work, i keep dying in the ship underwater from the motherfucker psychic monster... it wont freeze and i cant even kill it,. help ??? stupid game

Boromista

Reaction score
¡Thank You!
PD: Working most of the time, on the Curie Ship you are detected, but after that it work for me again.