Trainer Search

DN_Dizzass

Reaction score
No need trainer for this game.
Open Documents/My games/Soma/Main/rld_110000100001337_user_settings
Open with Notepad rld_110000100001337_user_settings.cfg and find GodModeActivated="false" and change GodModeActivated="true"
Efect: god mode and invisible for some monsters
Enjoy
need treiner,
in some places, it is necessary to leave the game and change the value "True"/"False".

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone tried to remove monsters?It is the same engine as Amnesia except that there isnt any enemies folder.There are folders like creatures, character, organic, robot,... but I dont know where are the enemies located.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
I can't progress further anymore after the emergency craft crashes on delta and the door is being forced open, but the door doesn't open, i hear the robot, but can't pass the door its still there

If there is someone that have an save after you leave the craft it will be appreciated

Last edited:

RRising

Donor
Reaction score
Cheat Happens have a trainer up but i guess MAF isn't going to make a trainer for this game. :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will try to get to this one and pro soccer 2015 today .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys ,How does health work in this game? .

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
I think that the only think that can harm you are the monsters.I dont know if possible but it would be useful to change the state of the string GodModeActivated from false to true by pressing a trainer button.Otherwise the options should like in CH trainer
Invisible
God Mode
AI Cannot Attack

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I think that the only think that can harm you are the monsters.I dont know if possible but it would be useful to change the state of the string GodModeActivated from false to true by pressing a trainer button.Otherwise the options should like in CH trainer
Invisible
God Mode
AI Cannot Attack
Would it be better to have a cheat to remove monsters all together ?.

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
Would it be better to have a cheat to remove monsters all together ?.
Well yes because if they cant see you, cant attack you and cant harm you then they are useless.I tried to remove them by renaming folders but they dont have their own folder like in amnesia "enemies".It would be great if you can delete all monsters without deleting some other helpful(and needed) robots.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well yes because if they cant see you, cant attack you and cant harm you then they are useless.I tried to remove them by renaming folders but they dont have their own folder like in amnesia "enemies".It would be great if you can delete all monsters without deleting some other helpful(and needed) robots.
I thought it only has enemies , Anyway trainer will include ,Super Speed ,Freeze AI , UnDetected , Since you only get damage by monsters there is no need for GM .

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
I thought it only has enemies , Anyway trainer will include ,Super Speed ,Freeze AI , UnDetected , Since you only get damage by monsters there is no need for GM .
Nice set of options but freeze AI works for everything or just for enemies?Or it needs to be tested by players?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sorry got busy with my Facebook account ,It was suspended by Facebook and they asked me to send them ID and some stuff ,Will finish up on the trainer now.

ujimar

Reaction score
except unless u get the reloaded ver, im not sure its present it sure isnt in GoG would inserting it work? just tried the RLD ver, no entry for file in there and when adding it the game will say error cant read config file
It is there so its doable I'm doing it right now lol