Trainer Search

Cowboy124aa

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just a word of advice, When you want someone to notice you, you don't force your website onto them. One I love your trainers but you forcing a webpage link to my desktop has gone overboard. It was one thing when a forced webpage gets opened up when I use your trainer but it is another when your software forces a webpage link to my desktop. That is one great way to piss someone off.

If you want someone to use your software and like it don't force stuff your promotional links onto them they will like it and you more if you are less intrusive. You have a great thing going don't screw it up by forcing your promotional web links. Keep up the good work with your trainers I like them very much!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I never used advertisement links shortcuts on desktop or anything like that , The only page the trainer open is the forum page ,You sure you didn't get that desktop page from somewhere else ?.

Cowboy124aa

Master Donor
Reaction score
I downloaded the shadow of mordor right from your website and it placed a web link on my desktop and after i opened the zip there was a weblink page on my desktop. i deleted it right away and maybe it was just a coincidence that it show up on my desktop. opening the game trainer forum one is a bit annoying tbh but i can live with it. Sorry to sound so negative toward you! keep up the great work.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I downloaded the shadow of mordor right from your website and it placed a web link on my desktop and after i opened the zip there was a weblink page on my desktop. i deleted it right away and maybe it was just a coincidence that it show up on my desktop. opening the game trainer forum one is a bit annoying tbh but i can live with it. Sorry to sound so negative toward you! keep up the great work.
just downloaded the trainer, but there isnt any weblink page on my desktop just the trainer itself. and opening the trainer causes the forum page to open is made that way due to many leechers taking the trainers and made it their own. :) . its more like to tell the diff for those taken from a diff site and not from MAF forums :)

jerrysd

Donor
Reaction score

There are many leechers out there, and when you download the trainers from them, you properly won't be attention to who create the trainers or where did the trainers from. Mr.AntiFun Adding forum page to the trainers to let people know that the trainers are came from here and also helps them find the trainers they want in the future without looking in somewhere else and might get some virus affected.
Peace

Cowboy124aa

Master Donor
Reaction score
i hardly think that getting it from the forums from this very site is a leecher!

don6

Reaction score
I think it's better this way I too would be fuming if others take credit for you hard work and besides you are supporting this site by simply visiting that or until I get a dollar account ._.

U571

Reaction score
Help pleaseto find the value of bearable weight in a game
Wasteland 2

Leonixar

Reaction score
I know that I just opened old thread, but what about some simple, but expressive button for opening this forum in trainer layout? I just had some complications with one game and I had to start the trainer like 3 times? Never-mind, but every time I had to close my web browser and to be honest, I realized how annoying this force opening web page is... >.<

uniqueusername

Master Donor
Reaction score
just live with it... or go to cheat happens or megadev and pay 50$ per year for trainers without a force opening browser window :)

Akula_

Reaction score
Who wants cheat happens crap anyway. I'm glad i discovered MAF (it was well hidden tho) to get quality and free trainers

Tsukiumi

Reaction score
i hardly think that getting it from the forums from this very site is a leecher!
I never get said downloads or forced links on my desktop if your dling it from different site maybe thats why your getting said forced link.
And as said for being a leecher! Umm this guy is kindly taking his time making trainers people request. Takes time programming and setting these trainers up for people for free. Leecher isnt a word you should be using. This site/forums is absolutely free and runs off well earned donations and Hard work.

Cowboy124aa

Master Donor
Reaction score
I never get said downloads or forced links on my desktop if your dling it from different site maybe thats why your getting said forced link.
And as said for being a leecher! Umm this guy is kindly taking his time making trainers people request. Takes time programming and setting these trainers up for people for free. Leecher isnt a word you should be using. This site/forums is absolutely free and runs off well earned donations and Hard work.
1) if you actually read what i wrote, i said i Never said it was a leecher, as a matter of fact i dismissed it as being a leecher. the term was brought up by someone else in the post
2) i don't download MRAntifun's trainers from any other site or forum posts unless his name in the uploaded game trainer.
3) I highly praise MrAntifun for his hard work on these trainers, I have never once bashed or said that any of his work and time he puts into them as waist of time.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
We already stopped the force opening of website in new trainers ,Been doing that for past 4 months .

Cowboy124aa

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have noticed that and thank you for that. Again and I'm sure i speak for allot of people thank you for your hard work and dedication of making trainers!

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
the first one when the code was writen is older than 4 months, its to much work to start from scratch.