Trainer Search

mewster

Reaction score
Yes, MAF, thank you. I have a disability, which sometimes makes it difficult to play these games, but your trainers help me to enjoy them by getting me over the "rough spots." :)

mythicmelody

Reaction score
Hi I'm having problems trying to start the 1.04 version trainer. It keeps saying something about an error of the code and try reinstalling it? I've tried the registry but it's still not working. Please help. -.-

MasterMind974

Reaction score
The trainer lacks a "Quick Level Up" & maybe a "all items" cheat (to get the best equipment for the main character).

smithrd3512

Reaction score
So far I have not had luck with your latest trainer. I noticed that Inf.Health Buddies is not working as intended.

smithrd3512

Reaction score
So far I have not had luck with your latest trainer. I noticed that Inf.Health Buddies is not working as intended.

Nothing wrong with your trainer. Found out it was a permissions setting for the on the exe file that was preventing it from working. Once I adjusted the permissions, trainer started working.

JamesWhyTea

Reaction score
it says VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll are not found i tried reinstalling but same problem

sucemateub

Reaction score
This needs to be also made for Ubisoft Connect, not only for Steam...

nerdles666

Reaction score
This needs to be also made for Ubisoft Connect, not only for Steam...
Late reply, but for those looking there is a way to make it work. Open up steam and ********* (nice word for ubisoft connect). Then press play in WeMod, this will start to launch the game. Once WeMod says it failed, press play again straight away (at this point south park should be syncing with the cloud). This has been working for me, so when I alt tab it says "Playing" in WeMod. A bit dicky but I think because the game is being launched through steam and then through ubisoft and then syncing save games to cloud you have to let the trainer inject the files whilst it's in the ubisoft launch process.

otomokl

Reaction score
Theres an issue with adding 1k exp if you add 1k and it boosts you more than 1 level you wont be able to unlock artifacts is it possible to make it a slider with exp amounts ranging from 100 to 10,000?

metalcheater

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam) 11-21-96 Trainer +6
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam) 10-13-17 Trainer +6
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam) 10-25-17 Trainer +6
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam) 11-14-17 Trainer +6
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam) 12-5-17 Trainer +6
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam) 3-2-18 Trainer +6
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam) 3-13-18 Trainer +6
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam) 6-15-18 Trainer +6
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Steam) 7-10-18 Trainer +6