Trainer Search

Reaction score
guys i have a problem, for some reason when i use the infinite skill point cheat, it stops work in the sense of i cannot purchase new updates or use new skills, so how to fix that?

Arthur W

Reaction score
I want dire aids to last forever for the outpatient achievement. Its kinda bugged with the trainer i think (aids cures itself after battle, and doesnt even last 1000 turns let alone forever).

kingmulu

Reaction score

Current Trainers
South Park The Stick of Truth V1.00 Trainer +5
South Park The Stick of Truth V1.00 Trainer +8
Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.PP
  4. Inf.Cash
  5. Inf.Skill Points
  6. Inf.Perks Points
  7. Mega Exp
  8. Fast Kill
Notice:

• Health and Mana will decrease but it wont finish .
  • Open skills window and close it twice after activating the points cheats to see the effect.
  • Fast kill will effect your buddy unless you have health cheat on .
Thank´s!!! Vielen Dank!!!

Maticus

Reaction score
How do I install it? I haven't used any trainers before except for ones with injectors.

qwerty3666

Reaction score
I used this and now I dont have the option to use magic in battles any idea on a fix?

iDarklight

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with Joerry, nether of the trainers detects the game itself. Usually the MrAntiFun trainers are the best and easiest to use, so I hope there is a simple fix for this

spitfirecolt

Reaction score
I have version 1.0.1380 with dlc running on windows 8.1 and it says game is off how do I get it to work my game is fron kickass ******* site

terminatorrobot

Reaction score
it doesnt work! I start the game and then trainer and I cant press anything beacuse it says that the game is off!

Matt6sic62

Reaction score
The trainer works but destroys the ending to the game. It doesn't allow the use of mana in any of the battles, making the ending of the game impossible to beat.

Jacen Mackenzie

Reaction score
Matt6sic62 is right. I'm using the +8 trainer on a Steam version of the game and the ending of the game is unbeatable as it somehow eliminates your ability to use magic. That wasn't an issue for 99% of the game, because magic is overrated when you can one-shot things, but the very last fight REQUIRES you to cast a magical spell to end the game. With the trainer, you simply never learn them and thus can never finish the game.

gillotte

Reaction score
Hello. The trainer seems to work great for my steam version but it doesn't see the game as being on with my uplay version. Is there any chance to make a uplay trainer/ Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ubykh

Reaction score
Second that, a working trainer for Uplay (if it would be possible :))