Space Hulk Ascension V1.3.1 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.AP
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Ability Points
Notice:
  • Load trainer, start game, deploy squad on mission. THEN activate trainer once all your squad is placed in the starting area of the map.

Attachments

• Space Hulk Ascension V1.0.0.0f2 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,658
  • Space Hulk Ascension V1.3.1 Trainer +5 MrAntiFun.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 2,871
Last edited:

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
Runs just fine. Odd problem of the last SpaceHulk trainer though. F1 and up aren't working.

Keep in mind this is even a new PC from the last time I mentioned this problem.
Windows 8.1

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Runs just fine. Odd problem of the last SpaceHulk trainer though. F1 and up aren't working.

Keep in mind this is even a new PC from the last time I mentioned this problem.
Windows 8.1
This trainer F1 doesn't activate? .

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
This trainer F1 doesn't activate? .
Correct. F1 does not activate the trainer. This doesn't allow the others to activate.
Nothing is wrong with my keyboard lol
Your other trainers work 100% OK.

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
Tell you what, I still have not been able to get it to work. F1-F6 for all trainers does not work properly, including a test one with Duke Nukem Forever.

If you can rewrite the trainer to use mouse clicks to activate it's functions I'll donate another $10. Maybe even make it a normal habit of yours if it isn't too much trouble.
The game version changed btw.

I'm thinking my keyboard's drivers are the root of the problem. It's a multimedia keyboard and I cannot find out what's currently using up those keys. Even running in things like safe mode doesn't help.
Odd how other trainers have worked in the past.

clover

Donor
Reaction score
Ya I spent a hour pressing F1 and it dose not work and could use a update cause of new DLC

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
I second the request for this being looked at again since new update was released. I just saw this game last night and the Ascension version is very awesome! Could use a properly working trainer.

Thanks!

Last edited:

hawkemartin66

Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't work. You press F1 and it makes your traner become unresponsive

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
UPDATE!! Ok so this trainer -does- work with the current version. But how it works was not made clear in the directions.

Load trainer, start game, deploy squad on mission. THEN activate trainer once all your squad is placed in the starting area of the map.

This gave me 100 AP, unlimited ammo, etc etc.

Word of caution--- I saved my game in that state, exited game, exited trainer. When I reloaded game I -still- had 100 AP so some of this is 'sticky' inside the savegame file and will persist into the next game session. I think though once you run down AP / ammo it would go back to normal.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
sir mrantifun,hi any chance sir can update the version 1.5.0..its been so long sir

clover

Donor
Reaction score
Jay in DC directions worked for a while then the A update and Dark Angels DLC came out that broke it

Senpai

Reaction score
not working for me...tried the deply first , activate later trick, no effect...

LETMEUSETRAINER

Reaction score
So i downloaded the 13.1 verison got it set up started trainer, started game.. followed all the steps... in game, deployed squad they waiting in starting area. Hit F1 nothing... hit F1.... nothing. click trainer, F1... unresponsive....